Search Forum

Can you recommend me a powerful bang for the buck fragrance?

Can you recommend me a powerful bang for the buck fragrance? 1 year ago 2

Hey, my name is Johan,sweden- im new here-

I dont know if you can see my collection of scents, if you dont tell me.  from these 15 which can explain my taste a bit i want to add a blindbought cheapie real bang for the buck fragrance, which is not the usual - kinda unique and more love and hate rather than casual. Ive seen bentley intense as very much for the money, but want something more , not just dark masculine.  You get me, i want something that makes a scent stand out-i really like lolita lempicka au masculine/homme or by the fireplace from my collection etc. the border beween men and women scent is interesting. 

All good /Johan xtagstartz3

1 year ago

You seem to like sweet fragrances. You may try Noir Extreme (Eau de Parfum)Noir Extreme Eau de Parfum. Officially masculine but leaning unisex imo. Not exactly cheap though....

Another good try is L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum)L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau de Parfum

1 year ago 2

Check out my collection ordered by date, recent first. All cheapie, quite unique, I've written a detailed review. First three just arrived, I will review soon. Club de Nuit Intense WomanClub de Nuit Intense Woman you might like.

1 year ago

Hey,thanks- that tom Ford seems like an option for later, for now i Wanted something cheaper:D-

I got recommendations om fragrantica on Green lover, i got 100ml for just 35euros incl shipping- and Elyseum i bought your suggestion too - seemed like a steal with 36 euros for 105ml EDP club nuit woman incl shipping:D.  Hope i lika these sort of unisex scents on paper :p.  

1 year ago

Carlitos01 offered nice suggestions based on Rose, which seemed very enticing :

https://www.parfumo.com/Users/...

I see you already have the mighty Encre Noire (Eau de Toilette)Encre Noire Eau de Toilette . You might want to try the sport version Encre Noire SportEncre Noire Sport . Also as something both classic, not expensive and a bit daring Lagerfeld Classic / Lagerfeld (1978) (Eau de Toilette)Lagerfeld Classic Eau de Toilette is spot on.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Can you recommend me a powerful bang for the buck fragrance?
Jump to