Search Forum

Long lasting feminine perfume with strong sillage

Long lasting feminine perfume with strong sillage 1 year ago

Hi. 😊  I'm a 28y/o female and I'm searching for a perfume to wear on a daily basis.  I don't work in an office, so it's fine if the sillage is strong.

I'd like a scent that is inpiring me to create art. I was thinking about something cozy, relaxing yet feminine and sweet.

I love Ariana Grande perfumes, but they fade so fast on my skin. 😥  I also love Good Girl by Carolina Herrera it's just a bit too sexy as a daily perfume.

I appreciate any recommendation ❤️

Re: Long lasting feminine perfume with strong sillage 1 year ago 1
Kaktusz

Hi. 😊  I'm a 28y/o female and I'm searching for a perfume to wear on a daily basis.  I don't work in an office, so it's fine if the sillage is strong.

I'd like a scent that is inpiring me to create art. I was thinking about something cozy, relaxing yet feminine and sweet.

I love Ariana Grande perfumes, but they fade so fast on my skin. 😥  I also love Good Girl by Carolina Herrera it's just a bit too sexy as a daily perfume.

Hey ! For the coziness relaxing typa vibe I recommand Eau Duelle by Diptyque if you love vanilla , amber , incense woody notes ect and I was thinking for the feminine and sweet Tom ford Metallic its a floral aldéhyde with pink pepper, bergamot and again vanilla
Hope this helped Smile  

1 year ago 1

L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum)L'Heure Bleue Eau de Parfum

The initial blast of neroli may be challenging at first as you are not used to it (maybe start out with the EdT). But you will be rewarded. The floral vanilla heliotrope melange is to die for.

1 year ago

I think the Chanel Exclusifs line would be a good place to start, a few of them may fit.

For instance 31 Rue Cambon (Eau de Parfum)31 Rue Cambon Eau de Parfum, Misia (Eau de Parfum)Misia Eau de Parfum, Beige (Eau de Parfum)Beige Eau de Parfum, 19571957...

1 year ago

Flowerbomb (Victor&Rolf)

Libre EDP (YSL)

La Belle (JPG)

Re: Long lasting feminine perfume with strong sillage 1 year ago
Kaktusz

I would suggest you try burberry body, it is a little expensive but extremely long lasting!!

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Long lasting feminine perfume with strong sillage
Jump to