Search Forum

Perfume for 16 year old girl

Perfume for 16 year old girl 1 year ago 2

Can someone recommend me a perfume that is not too expensive but doesn't smell too cheap. At the moment I own two Ariana Grande perfumes but I would like to get something less childish and something that lasts longer on the skin. I also have escada cherry in Japan and I like it a lot. I live in Finland so something that works well in colder climate would be good. Something that isn't too mature but not too childish and doesn't have musk. I am quite new to perfumes so I am open to try different types. However I like something sweet and also berries. I don't enjoy too fresh or citrus scents.

Last edited by Kaisis on 28.12.2022, 12:35; edited 1 time in total
1 year ago

Try to be a bit more specific if you want useful recommendations.

1 year ago

Mon Paris (Eau de Parfum)Mon Paris Eau de Parfum and flankers - there's a strawberry note but it's not childish - look for good deals during sales, you might find a small bottle for a relatively cheap price

Angel Nova (Eau de Parfum)Angel Nova Eau de Parfum - a fun raspberry, ticks all the boxes - there's a 10ml travel bottle that's less expensive

Happy Chopard - Felicia RosesHappy Chopard - Felicia Roses - roses and raspberry, girly yet elegant - sells online at discounted prices

Touch The Original Gold / TouchTouch The Original Gold - blueberries and blackberries with a sparkly patchouli note - also good prices online, generally under 30€

1 year ago

Hello there!

regarding the price, you can buy travel sizes, they sell for a lower price. The following suggestions are offered in travel sizes:

Fragrance Number 01 - Taunt (Eau de Parfum)Fragrance Number 01 - Taunt Eau de Parfum

Rose MagneticRose Magnetic

English Pear & Freesia (Cologne)English Pear & Freesia Cologne

I recently tested the perfumes from Honeysuckle DreamHoneysuckle Dream and I find the whole brand has this "California girl" vibe, very cute.

a little bit heavier but so beautiful Very Good Girl (Eau de Parfum)Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum

1 year ago

Floral (Jimmy Choo)

Daisy Love (Marc Jacobs)

Sui Dreams (Anna Sui)

Classique (JPG)

Dream (Ghost)

Re: Perfume for 16 year old girl 1 year ago
Kaisis

Can someone recommend me a perfume that is not too expensive but doesn't smell too cheap. At the moment I own two Ariana Grande perfumes but I would like to get something less childish and something that lasts longer on the skin. I also have escada cherry in Japan and I like it a lot. I live in Finland so something that works well in colder climate would be good. Something that isn't too mature but not too childish and doesn't have musk. I am quite new to perfumes so I am open to try different types. However I like something sweet and also berries. I don't enjoy too fresh or citrus scents.

Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden

Flora by Gucci

1 year ago 1

I made my niece quite happy -- or so it seems -- with Miss CharmingMiss Charming.

Good luck anyway! 😉

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Perfume for 16 year old girl
Jump to