Search Forum

Say hello and/or introduce yourself (if you like)

151 - 175 by 263
Hi there 4 years ago
Hello, my name is Dimitri and i have a instagram about fragrances named BEFRAGRANCES. I'm would like to join this community to see if there are some interesting things to read and fragrances to swap.
Hello from Spain 3 years ago
Hello everyone from Spain!

Not new in the niche community, and not new in Parfumo, but it's my first forum post here!

I'm in love with niche parfums, with some brands, and with some notes as Oud

Kindly regards and take care!
Hello from Poland 3 years ago

Hello ladies& gentlemen !

Happy to join this community. 😃

Hello from Denmark 3 years ago

Hi guys, and happy new year 🎉

My name is Rasmus, I'm happy to join your community 👋

Greetings from the Netherlands 3 years ago

Hi guys,

Happy new year to all!

I picked up this perfume sniffing hobby since I'm confined at home most of the time. At least one positive thing that came from this Corona situation, right? Recently I made the move from another online community to Parfumo here and I like it! Although it can be a bit quiet sometimes ✌️

3 years ago

Hello,

So I will it give a go as well Smile

My name is Dino and I live in Denmark. I started collecting fragrances about 2 yeras ago.

I am... 3 years ago
Hallo allemaal, leuk om met je mee te gaan.

Mijn naam is Attie en ik kom uit Nederland.
Hebben een kleine bescheiden collectie en poeder geur suggesties zijn altijd welkom.

Beste groeten! 🥰
3 years ago

New here and LOVE IT! 💙

3 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm so glad you are all here!

3 years ago

My name is Salah and I'm from Beirut city! 

Nice platform to be at, can't wait to chat and engage with you Parfumo buddies. x

3 years ago

Hi 

Jsem žena, která má ráda kvalitní parfémy

3 years ago

Hi I am Marina very glad that I have found this Community. For me is difficult to speak English, so, I am reading 😊

Best veel Nederlands, zo te zien. Leuk 🥰.

2 years ago

Hello, my name is Petar, from Croatia (Hrvatska)

I'm into niche side of things  so, I'm looking forward reading more about it on the forum. 

Cheers.

Intro 2 years ago 1
Hello everyone, I am Leslie, owner of ASMR Fragrances. I just joined to list my perfumes and discuss with the community.

You can find my website here : https://asmr-fragrances.com/en

Best regards,

Leslie
Re: Intro 2 years ago 1
CORAGE
Hello everyone, I am Leslie, owner of ASMR Fragrances. I just joined to list my perfumes and discuss with the community.

Best regards,

Leslie

Welcome Leslie. I like your website and product offering. I just ordered Rain and look forward to experiencing it.

Re: Intro 2 years ago 1
Meetjoeblack
CORAGE

Best regards,

Leslie

Welcome Leslie. I like your website and product offering. I just ordered Rain and look forward to experiencing it.

Great ! Let us know what you think Smile

Response 1 year ago
I'm Daniel 64. I joined to gain access to fragrance descriptions and see what people think of them. I would like to find a user guide. It is not clear to me how to use the sight. What do you do here? 
Hi Daniel and Welcome 1 year ago

You can search fragrances by name and read the notes in each one.  Most will have a few reviews.  You can also write fragrance reviews if you are so inclined.

The site also has various forums where perfume and related topics are discussed.

Hope you enjoy the site.  Take care and Merry Christmas! 🙂

1 year ago 1
Hi, I'm Charon I'm a Freelance Traditional Artist from the UK with Eren Yeager and Attack on Titan brainrot. I draw my OCs, Adoptables and fanart, I'm also fascinated with the fantastical, ethereal and the macabre.

I go by the name CharonLRdraws on other platforms.
Hello 1 year ago
Hello everybody,

even though I registered on this site 2 years ago, I was not active here until now. I come from Czech republic and this is my 3rd year in the world of fragrance collecting. What a journey it has been so far! Started with designer fragrances like many of us did and now I'm finding myself more interested in the world of niche parfumery. I prefer thicker and stronger fragrances with great longevity and good projection / sillage. Some of my other hobbies are watch collecting, swimming, snowboarding and Magic: the Gathering(card game). 

DEDMAR
1 year ago

Hello Dedmar.  Welcome to the community.  Your journey sounds much like the journeys of us all as we fell down the rabbit hole, too.  😄  

Last edited by Oriane on 27.01.2023, 02:34; edited 1 time in total
1 year ago

Hey there! I'm (27F) a librarian from Canada. I use French and English as my language so you can talk to me in either!

I started my journey into the magnificient world of fragrances after I started my allergy desensitization in 2022. I realized I was now able to get close to fragrances without all the snot and tears that came with my allergic reaction. I love testing out fragrances through Sephora and Shopper's Drug Market, although I also have access to The Hudson Bay (in Quebec) and TJMaax. I'm still wary of discovering fragrances through shipping only.

i'm a gourmand lover above all else. I love sweet, sugary but not too young fragrances. I have also slowly been looking at other type of scent families, such as fruity and floral scents. I've been using Reddit and Fragrantica for keeping up with my hobby, but I'm happy to have stumbled upon this website! I still have a lot to learn!

1 year ago

Hello Telekenic.  Welcome to Parfumo.  Congrats on getting past your allergies so that now you can finally enjoy perfume--one of life's great pleasures in my opinion.  There is a lot of information on this site, and a lot of members write reviews, which should help you to make up your mind about blind buys.  I bought almost my entire collection blind after reading many reviews and studying notes, and I can honestly say, in all these years, I only had 2-3 fragrances at most that I disliked after receiving them.  If you do your homework, I think you can blind buy successfully, too.  

In addition to the site you mentioned, there are other perfume sites and blogs to explore, and a lot of people do video reviews on YouTube, so check out those videos, too.  🙂

Cheers! 

1 year ago

Hello perfume Lovers!

My name is Michele, Italian living in Berlin, i love niche and very complex perfumes. I started my journey 4 years ago when i met Tonatto Profumi, a niche brand from Italy.
The perfumes that I use right now are Byredo-Rose of No Man's Land, Espelette-Parfums et Senteurs du Pays Basque and Zagara by Zuma (a cologne that was always in my grandma's bathroom) that is an amazing perfume made of orange flowers.

I am developing LIMEN, a start up working between perfumery and tech, therefore perfumes are my passion... and my work Wink

Have a great day!

M

1 year ago

Hello and welcome.  I hope you enjoy the site and find it very useful on your perfume journey.  Smile

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Say hello and/or introduce yourself (if you like)
151 - 175 by 263
Jump to