Search Forum

Best Rose Perfumes ?

Best Rose Perfumes ? 1 year ago

I want to buy a rose perfume but not the sweet ones. I like fragrances which have deep rose notes but should be ideal for office. I have shortlisted Elisabethen Rose and diptyque eau rose. I tried their samples and both gave good amount of longevity and silage. Cannot decide on one and dont want to buy two. hahaha 

Re: Best Rose Perfumes ? 1 year ago 1
Ramanshweta

I want to buy a rose perfume but not the sweet ones. I like fragrances which have deep rose notes but should be ideal for office. I have shortlisted Elisabethen Rose and diptyque eau rose. I tried their samples and both gave good amount of longevity and silage. Cannot decide on one and dont want to buy two. hahaha 

Amouage Rose Incense is a non sweet rose with decent performance. I would also recommend Ramon Monegal's Hazy Rose, although that once is slightly spicier overall but very good

1 year ago

Rose Tonnerre / Une RoseRose Tonnerre .

Go light on the trigger for office use. Certainly one of the best.

Re: Best Rose Perfumes ? 1 year ago
Ramanshweta

Miss Dior is fragrance with fresh floral scents. I would recommend you have this but it will be a little expensive. But I assure you the fragrance is amazing!!

1 year ago 1
Oh it is definitely Delina La Rosée by Parfums de Marly! I just want to say, ladies do not hesitate buying this, the most beautiful Rosa I have ever smell and I’m not a rose person. So you guys imagine. 🤩
1 year ago

Thanks ! Loving all the suggestions. Keep ‘em coming..

bdw i bought Penhaligons Elisabethen Rose. Still need to use it full fledged to put a review here Smile 

1 year ago

Lately, I've been using Rose OudRose Oud. To me this smells like fresh roses to me and it doesn't seem to be sweet. But my nose might be deceiving me.

I´m curious about the Penhaligon´s Please do tell us your impression of it.

Edit to add one more: you mentioned "deep" rose and suddenly I remembered "Scherzo | Miller Harris" the is a dark, opulent rose. Great trail so go easy with the spray.

1 year ago

I like Rose Poetique my Manos Gerakinis for its oriental vibes and Rose Croquante by Caron for its fresh cucumber note. Different takes on rose but none are gourmand scents (and they are both office friendly).

1 year ago

№ 08 - Une Rose Chyprée№ 08 - Une Rose Chyprée is a great one.

Re: Best Rose Perfumes ? 1 year ago
Ramanshweta

Hello Ramanshweta
Rose is one of perfumery’s most enduring notes and, while it never really fell out of fashion, this year it’s having quite the boom in popularity.
Le Labo
Maison Francis Kurkdjian
Rose Oudh Al Haramain
Jo Malone London
D.S. & Durga
Al Haramain L’Aventure Rose
Bon Parfumeur
Kilian

1 year ago

Matiere Premiere: Radical Rose

1 year ago

I really like the rose fragrances by Les Parfums de Rosine.

Bulle de RoseBulle de Rose is ver ynice.

1 year ago

There's Lancôme Idôle for your basic rose fragrance (one of its flankers, Lancôme Idôle Aura smells like slated roses).

There's also Under The Lemon Tress. Smells like fresh green tea with lemon, but the middle note is a nice refined and sophisticated rose perfume.

Rose of No Man's Land 1 year ago

Maybe a bit late, but i have discovered Rose of No Man's Land, by Byredo, and i love it, it's a sweet rose with berries.

But it 's strange, it is sweet and very round, and very comforting, but you don't get tired of it! I usually like sweet perfume for 5 seconds and then it feels like 🤮
But this one is super nice, i love it and wear a lot of it!

anyone has tried? what's your opinion?

10 months ago

caveat:

these are oud-rose but are rose nonetheless

Oud Satin Mood (Extrait de Parfum)Oud Satin Mood Extrait de Parfum

Oud PalaoOud Palao
Oud Maximus (2020)Oud Maximus (2020)

10 months ago

For the price and quality, I love Tea Rose by Perfumer's Workshop. It packs a punch with (to me) such a realistic rose scent and it has solid longevity. And for years I've also loved Ombre Rose, which I have in L'Original EDT and a vintage parfum in the black opaque bottle). I am attached to powdery scents (powder power!). I have 4ml sample of Guerlain Rose Cherie, which is touched with a bit of violet and since I'm currently going through a violet craze, I find Rose Cherie my cup of (rose) tea. ❤️🌹

8 months ago

Pacifica Persian Rose

8 months ago
Cathped

Pacifica Persian Rose

Yes! This! My favourite rose ever. Both Persian Rose (Perfume)Persian Rose Perfume and Persian Rose (Solid Perfume)Persian Rose Solid Perfume are amazing 👍

7 months ago

A Song for the Rose - Gucci

7 months ago

I find Diptique Eau Rose Eau de Parfum to be an unsweetened, androgynous rose that is probably office safe. Not my style as I like loud, outrageous roses that have too many opinions. 

7 months ago
Lempi
Cathped

Pacifica Persian Rose

Yes! This! My favourite rose ever. Both Persian Rose (Perfume)Persian Rose Perfume and Persian Rose (Solid Perfume)Persian Rose Solid Perfume are amazing 👍

I love it too! And I have it in my collection 🌹. If you like lilac, French Lilac (Perfume)French Lilac Perfume is really lovely too!

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Best Rose Perfumes ?
Jump to