Search Forum

Best starter perfumes

Best starter perfumes 1 year ago
Im a teenager these fragrances should be 2 of my everyday colognes i can wear to school and get compliments or atleast smell good haha. Im into fresh, sweet and woody stuff.
1 year ago

Have a look at Light Blue Forever,Dylan Blue or Artisan Pure, these ones are perfect Summer fragrances but don´t have a strong Sillage.

Not so fresh but Amazing fragrances are Lattafa Asad,Rasasi Fattan or Detour Noir.

And the best one you can get if you want fresh and sweet, Missoni Wave, very smilliar to Allure Homme Sport.

1 year ago
Bluetex

Have a look at Light Blue Forever,Dylan Blue or Artisan Pure, these ones are perfect Summer fragrances but don´t have a strong Sillage.

Not so fresh but Amazing fragrances are Lattafa Asad,Rasasi Fattan or Detour Noir.

And the best one you can get if you want fresh and sweet, Missoni Wave, very smilliar to Allure Homme Sport.

Bet! Are these good for daily use? Also i like dylan blue and light blue a lot haha but allure sport smells very sporty and synthetic to me. Would u still consider missoni wave? And these are a few i was considering can you tell me if theyre good for daily use to school and get compliments: 1.) CDNIM LE, 2.) Afnan 9PM, and Lattafa fakhar black

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Best starter perfumes
Jump to