Search Forum

Photo of the Day

1 - 25 by 471
11 years ago
Great idea, Lisky. We have some terrific photographers and gardeners here. You should get some nice contributions.
11 years ago
How does Photo of the Day work, Lisky? Would it be any pic, any flower or a given flower each day? Smile
11 years ago
Tree on my walking trail.
11 years ago
My beautiful ginger.
11 years ago
Everything I had in bloom got drowned in the recent torrential rains. I now have a bumper crop of mushrooms, but I didn't think anyone would want to look at fungus. How about a house plant? This is a Cattleya orchid. I can't tell you the variety because whoops, I tossed the tag.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Everything I had in bloom got drowned in the recent torrential rains. I now have a bumper crop of mushrooms, but I didn't think anyone would want to look at fungus. How about a house plant? This is a Cattleya orchid. I can't tell you the variety because whoops, I tossed the tag.

Oh wow I love stark white blooms but I don't do house plants. It's gorgeous Cryptic!
11 years ago
Thanks, Dig. Your whole spread is fab, what I've seen of it. Smile

Cattleyas are actually a cinch. Lots of light, a little fertilizer and water once a week.
11 years ago
Cattleyas I don't believe I ever heard of it, but it's beautiful Cryptic.
11 years ago
Thanks, Cincy. Cattleyas are the type of orchid that you usually see in a corsage. They're big and showy and they smell fantastic.
11 years ago
My African violet that changes colors. Sometimes it is all white or purple. Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling Eyes
11 years ago
Lisky, I'm loving your garden. Keep it coming. Smile

Cincy, I have a few that seem to bloom in different colors each time. Maybe it has to do with how much fertilizer you're using and the pH of the soil? I'm unsure.
11 years ago
My favorite plants are the non blooming type, Conifers. I am a Conifer Lover and a Foliage Lover but I have plenty of blooming stuff too, let me see if I can find a fancy photo in my collection. This is a Columbine.
11 years ago
Digindirt:
My favorite plants are the non blooming type, Conifers. I am a Conifer Lover and a Foliage Lover but I have plenty of blooming stuff too, let me see if I can find a fancy photo in my collection. This is a Columbine.

Pretty! I have some nice hostas that I should try to photograph since all my flowers are kaput. Idea
11 years ago
I hadn't quite got the hang of the pic posting... this may be better
11 years ago
Tinctureall:

Beautiful. Cool
11 years ago
Tinctureall:

It's lovely. What's it called?
11 years ago
Cryptic: