Search Forum

Mature fragrance as present

Mature fragrance as present 1 year ago

Hi guys, I'm looking for a mature, everyday fragrance for my mother, something that can be used in an office and at events.

Something on the more affordable side, while having a well-known brand, would be the best for my situation. But if that is not possible, or the scent profile of lesser-known brand is perfect, then it's also good. 

Thanks a lot.

1 year ago

Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007)Infusion d'Iris (2007) Eau de Parfum seems like a good allrounder.

1 year ago

Don't you have any indications of what kind of scent profile she likes? It is near to impossible to recommend something based on zero information.

out of the blue I say N°5 Eau PremièreN°5 Eau Première,a modernized version of the classic.

Re: Mature fragrance as present 1 year ago
Chimera405

Hi guys, I'm looking for a mature, everyday fragrance for my mother, something that can be used in an office and at events.

Something on the more affordable side, while having a well-known brand, would be the best for my situation. But if that is not possible, or the scent profile of lesser-known brand is perfect, then it's also good.

Thanks a lot.

Maybe Light Blue (Eau de Toilette)Light Blue Eau de Toilette ? Also Mandarina DuckMandarina Duck could be a good cheaper option.

1 year ago

Could you give at least an idea of what affordable means to you?

It would also be good to have at least a vague indication of the type of scent you're looking for - sweet, fresh, bitter, powdery, floral, spicy, woody...

I think "mature" depends on individual tastes, but I would say:

La Panthère (Eau de Parfum)La Panthère Eau de Parfum - online shops sell 30ml for under 50€; it's a beautiful modern Chypre

Rose RoyaleRose Royale - 30ml is about 60€; a beautiful powdery but fresh rose, very office friendly and elegant

Actually, many of the others from Parfums de Nicolaï may suit your request, check them out!

Hello 1 year ago

Maybe you could see Les essentiels parfums ,pierre guillaume (so much choices and the work is incredible), Prada Les infusions (iris/vanille/fleur d oranger ..)

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Mature fragrance as present
Jump to