Search Forum

Counterfeit perfume

Counterfeit perfume 1 year ago 1
How common is counterfeit perfume?
12 months ago 2

ounterfeit perfume is a common problem worldwide, and it affects both high-end and mass-market brands. The exact scale of the problem is difficult to determine, but it is estimated that up to 10% of all perfumes sold worldwide are fake. This percentage may vary depending on the region and the brand, with some popular luxury brands being more frequently counterfeited than others.
http://authena.io/authena-frag...
Counterfeiters are often able to replicate the packaging and labeling of the original products, making it difficult for consumers to identify fake perfumes. In addition to health risks associated with fake perfumes, such as skin irritation and allergies, counterfeit perfumes may also have a shorter lifespan, poor quality, and a weaker scent than the genuine product.

Last edited by Moire on 28.04.2023, 10:42; edited 1 time in total
12 months ago

Definitely agree with the above statement.  I try to order samples directly from the fragrance House as much as possible but sometimes it's not possible.  Many houses don't even sell samples and expect you to buy bottles or miniatures.  

I have had many problems with fake fragrances especially on eBay and decant sample websites. I have had my lesson and only stick to ones i know are genuine.  Its definitely a jungle out there.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Counterfeit perfume
Jump to