Search Forum

What most people don't know about you.

26 - 34 by 34
5 years ago
I am a truck mechanic.

I adore espressos and long black coffees.

My favourite colour is indigo.

I am a huge fan of modern minimalist architecture, pop art, Australian hip hop music and was a manga/anime tragic as a little girl.

I collected stationery as a pre teen, and swap cards.

I have read most of the Penguin classics, nearly every Enid Blyton book and nearly every Alistair MacLean book.
Last edited by Trucklady on 06.06.2019, 11:41; edited 1 time in total
5 years ago
I'd assumed I'd already contributed to this topic already. Oops! Let me make my contributions...

· I'm deaf in one ear
· I have no children but my nieces are my world
· I was considered a prodigious child artist
· I actually enjoy working on minor home repairs
· If I could do anything I'd be a professional student
5 years ago
I am definitely unsure about how to use this forum or I'd be far more social.
I love to take pictures of the perfumes I love to convey how I feel about each one and immortalize it before the last drops disappear due to use.
I have four dogs, a cat, and an indoor rabbit.
I was adopted, all four parents adopted and biological are still living.
I am 2/3 Native American (Cherokee and Choctaw).
I have bipolar I and Generalized Anxiety meaning that I am among the 20% of adults living with mental illness.
My youngest son, now 25, has Asperger's syndrome (shout out to all the other Aspies).
My signature scent is now d/c, HTF, and $$$$$ (grumpy face here)
I smoked cigarettes for thirty years but switched to vaping three and a half years ago.

Next? Smile
5 years ago
AFreimann:
I love to take pictures of the perfumes I love to convey how I feel about each one and immortalize it before the last drops disappear due to use.
I have bipolar I and Generalized Anxiety meaning that I am among the 20% of adults living with mental illness.
My youngest son, now 25, has Asperger's syndrome (shout out to all the other Aspies).
I smoked cigarettes for thirty years but switched to vaping three and a half years ago.

Next? Smile

What's your signature scent?
5 years ago
Trucklady:
AFreimann:

Next? Smile

Sun Moon Stars by Karl Lagerfeld
5 years ago
AFreimann:
Trucklady:
AFreimann:

Next? Smile

Sun Moon Stars by Karl Lagerfeld

Yikes, yeah, definitely hard to find AND expensive.
5 years ago 1
- my favourite colour also is indigo Smile and other particular hues of blue; I don't like wearing red
- I had a rabbit; I don't eat coneys either and really dislike predators (all sorts) that just 'play' with their prey for cruel fun without the intention to feed out of need
- I was going to have a profession in the musical field and now, am dreaming to become a jam session musician in my next life
- I can't concentrate if someone is listening to music that is just noise to me
- Out of the (psycho-)thriller/suspence genre, I used to read lots of Patricia Cornwell, Ruth Rendell, Patricia Highsmith, William Irish, Colin Dexter... in my youth (the more classic ones Christie, Doyle, Ellery Queen etc. excluded).
While I don't read anything of the first genre (Kay Scarpetta etc.) anymore and can't be interested, I still enjoy the rest.
- I never smoked in my life and still get headaches and pressure in my lungs inhaling other people's cigarette smoke
- Instead, I've been a coffeeholic since I was officially allowed to drink coffee; I love the aroma, but wouldn't put it on as perfume whereas I do like wearing tea scents
- I don't like 'beachy' fragrances and the real situation, but I still like aquatics
- Most of the perfume bottles people find ugly, I really don't think so. I may lack taste.
2 years ago

1. I have ASD had a late diagnoses in my teens and well my father and step mother started to treat me like a wounded animal and not as a person.

2. My IRL social skills are that of a wooden spoon and I hate crowded places I am not a people person.

3. I'm an avid Manga reader.

4. I did self-publish a book once but I later pulled it from sites because I wasn't happy with it.

5. Fun fact the name I use on other sites "Ledi Perehodov Arts" basically means "Lady of Transitions Arts" because I am a woman of many facets despite Traditional Art being my main profession.

1 year ago

1. I've read The Satanic Verses 7 times over. My copy is so old that it's falling to pieces but I refuse to buy a new one.  From time to time, I open the book on a random page and start reading it again. I always discover something new in the text, it makes me laugh and never ceases to amaze me. 

2. I love the dessert at dusk. The pastel colours changing on the sky have a calming effect on me. I miss it. As a young adult I spent so many hours admiring it I even have names for each moment: the amber moment, the blue moment.

3. As a teenager I loved to watch old black-and-white films from the 40´s and 50´s, specially, "rumbera" films.  I used to imitate their dancing in front of a mirror. Ninon Sevilla, Maria Antonieta Pons, Tongolele, I revered these women.

4. I love to watch animal documentaries, specially of birds. I prefer the ones with no music (don't animals have enough drama surviving in nature? why add dramatic music?) and no narrator in voice-off (if it's not Sir Attenborough talking then just shut up). 

26 - 34 by 34
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic What most people don't know about you.
Jump to