Search Forum

Green Tea but with a more prominent and longer lasting base?

Green Tea but with a more prominent and longer lasting base? 12 months ago

I love Green Tea (Eau Parfumée)Green Tea Eau Parfumée, it's so fresh and relaxed, however, the longevity leaves a lot to be desired, and even the base notes are gone within a couple hours. I was wondering about fragrances that have have this same feeling but have a stronger musky or musky-amber base? Something like Melody of the SunMelody of the Sun but without the jasmine and osmanthus.

12 months ago 3

I enjoy fragrances with green tea as well. Like you said, the scent is refreshing and relaxed. Most green tea fragrances do not last, simply because the green tea note is so fleeting - as well as the citruses that come with it. I have come across a few nice ones, though, that also lasted longer than average:

Wūlóng Chá (Extrait de Parfum)Wūlóng Chá Extrait de Parfum is one of the longest lasting ones in the genre. It is also pretty close to Green Tea (Eau Parfumée)Green Tea Eau Parfumée scent-wise. Unfortunately it is pricey.

Thé CachemireThé Cachemire is expensive too, but I think it performs well. It is a bit milder on the citrus and it has a soft amber-musk base.

Mediterraneo (Profumo)Mediterraneo Profumo comes close to the Estee Lauder as well. A bit more floral in the end. This can be found for less money than the Nishane or Dior, but it may be harder to find.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

12 months ago

This is excellent, thank you!

12 months ago 1

Eau Parfumée au Thé VertEau Parfumée au Thé Vert may be worth trying. Not sure how this performs. I had the extreme version Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert ExtrêmeEau Parfumée au Thé Vert Extrême of it, which imo performed decent in comparison to Green Tea (Eau Parfumée)Green Tea Eau Parfumée . But it's not available any more.

11 months ago

Tommy Girl from Tommy Hilfiger has a green tea feel. Its long lasting

11 months ago

I tried L eau mixte from necoli although not mentioned in the notes but i felt a strong citrus on herbal  green tea vibes with good longivity,,

10 months ago

Tea ServiceTea Service

This is a bit pricey, but this has good longevity on me, at least in hot weather.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Green Tea but with a more prominent and longer lasting base?
Jump to