fake perfume??

real or fake?

yes
100% 1
no
0% 0
Total Votes: 1
fake perfume?? 12 months ago 1

hello, i just got my gris dior online. im new to this fragrance world. can someone tell me if my fragrance is legit or not?

12 months ago 3

Comparing it to my 125ml of Vanilla Diorama, you need show the other side of the bottle where the label which would normally show Eau de Parfum 125 4.2 FL.OZ on it. Oh and Dior Privee bottles have a strong magnetic cap they have a pretty distinctive noise when they clip into place on the bottle. And each privee bottle has the CD icon on the atomizer.

And the batch code is out of place on the bottom, it should be higher up and the recycle icon doesn't match the one I got on Dior's site and there is no fire icon on mine either. And the label on the bottom is not centred unlike if you bought it straight from Dior.

Hope this helps.

On yours the Eau de Parfum 125 4.2 FL.OZ is at the bottom of the label, on mine it is in the middle between the fragrance name and Christian Dior the made in france is hidden in between the Christian Dior on my bottle I have to angle mine to read it. That bottle looks like a fake attempt at a Dior Privee bottle.

12 months ago

so its real with a bit of defect or is it just fake?

12 months ago 1
Drwshsyz

so its real with a bit of defect or is it just fake?

It's fake.

12 months ago 3

Hi Drwshsyz,

I agree with EmberRose, I'm afraid it looks fake. In the picture the bottom of the glass bottle looks irregular in its shape. In my bottles the bottom of the bottle is around 1 cm thick allover, the white sticker on the front of the bottle is matte, the line framing the name has a glossy finish on it. The black lettering also has a glossy finish. The sticker on your bottle has a sheen which is unusual. 

12 months ago

Hi Drwshsyz, 

me again, can you reformulate the voting question? Something like: "Is this bottle fake?". Otherwise it's hard to know what are we voting for.

Ps. Fakes are everywhere, I have the suspicion I also fell for a couple of them in the past but I just haven't asked for confirmation. Try to get your money back.

12 months ago

about the poll, i cant edit it since theres already a vote. just assume that yes-real and no-fake

12 months ago
Drwshsyz

about the poll, i cant edit it since theres already a vote. just assume that yes-real and no-fake

Oh I assumed the yes was in yes it's fake and no was no it's real, shame I can't undo that vote sorry.

12 months ago

How it smells?

(I ask it out of curiosity).

Can't you determine if the smell is real, on the ground, how it smelling ?

(I can, with the perfumes which I know)

12 months ago

The etiquette looks like not good, at you bottle 

A lot of video at the web, fake vs real

The weight of the cap should be 40 gram

Etc

Can you give it back & get you money back?

12 months ago

Hi,

I´ll vote "yes! for fake.

Thanks Ariman!

12 months ago

i dont actually know how gris dior smells like since its a blind buy, too bad i cant refund it 🥲

11 months ago

Oh no where did you order this from? Just so others know to be careful.

Notify about new comments
Jump to