Search Forum

Vegan perfumes for men/unisex

Vegan perfumes for men/unisex 11 months ago

Hi Everyone,

About a year ago I decided to go vegan and while me stash of fragrances is slowly declining, I am having a hard time in finding any vegan replacements.

I found some vegan Cool Water flankers that are alright and some mediocre Calvin Klein frangrances. But after having smelled like a combination of toilet cleaner and new Ikea cabinet for half the day yesterday (do yourself a favour and dont try "his is him! undressed"), I am close to giving up. 

Do you have any recommendations for vegan men or unisex fragrances? Probably Niche, as I can't seem to find anymore vegan designer fragrances. 

Thanks alot in advance!

(So far my signature scents were Acqua Di Gio Profondo/Perfumo, depending on the time of day and season. Finding something similair would be amazing. But right now I am at the point were I would pretty much take a look at everything)

11 months ago 1

Hi Draken93,

you can try the brand Abel Odor. I only tested Cyan Nori and Golden Neroli and are nice but too masculine for me. I don't know Acqua di Gio so I don't if they are similar or not. If you are in the US you can try Liis Fragrances, they have beautiful fresh/clean scents that are not boring. Edit: to correct typo

Last edited by Cocopah on 13.05.2023, 14:11; edited 1 time in total
11 months ago

Genuine question : how are vegan perfumes different? I thought that since civet and musk have been replaced by chemical components, there's nothing else that comes to mind that would be a byproduct of animal origin. 

11 months ago 1

Hi Nushka,

that's a legitimate question. I don't know if there is an official criteria or certification other that their claim to be "vegan" or "clean" or "all natural ingredients". Maybe someone else have more in-depth knowledge of this.

11 months ago 1

Interestingly enough I just decided to try a sample of Dandy Me I got from Paco Rabanne recently. I have had it for a while and was actually trying to take a break from fragrance to rest my olfactory but was in the mood to test something new and I really like it.

I went to see video reviews about what others were saying about it and according to the reviewer the “Me” collection, of which there are a number of, such as Major Me and others are said to all be vegan and I remembered seeing this topic here so thought I would share with you my findings.

Dandy Me reminds me of 1 Million Royal but with some florals and what I am guessing is oud as it is listed as a note and because I only have one other oud scent I have smelled so far it is pretty new to me and I like it.

I know you can still get Dandy Me as it is on the Paco Rabanne website which is where I ordered my 1 Million Royal from and got a bunch of free goods with the order including a free bum bag, travel bag and samples and that was with only a 50ml of Royal that I got discount on as all new members to their site get’s discount for the first order.

Dandy MeDandy Me

11 months ago 1

Just done a full review of Dandy Me for you Right Here

Hope it is of help 🙂

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Vegan perfumes for men/unisex
Jump to