Search Forum

Is this photo the result of stains from perfume?

Is this photo the result of stains from perfume? 10 months ago

Hi,

So on Saturday we had a BBQ for my Dad’s birthday and I wore a white T shirt. Today I was going through my clothing that needs to be washed and I wish I had taken the photo before I put it in a basin with Vanish for whites, as you could see the brown colour all around the neck opening. You can see the water has changed from a brilliant white to a slight beige though and if you zoom in on the neck of the t shirt you can still see discolouration.

That day I wore Summer HammerSummer Hammer and later in the day I wore PaxPax

I also had on moisturiser and hair product in the photo. I say the hair product because I would have had to pull the shirt over my head to take it off.

I just thought I would ask if there are any notes in any of the perfumes worn that day to watch for.

Another I wore earlier in the day was Y (Eau de Parfum)Y Eau de Parfum but I showered before putting on the t shirt in the photo.

10 months ago 1

Looks like normal stains from wearing light clothing in hot weather. You only see the stains once they are dried. Even deodorant will sometimes leave stains.

10 months ago
Cocopah

Looks like normal stains from wearing light clothing in hot weather. You only see the stains once they are dried. Even deodorant will sometimes leave stains.

Ok thanks. I have never seen this before (that I can remember) so I just panicked when I saw it first thing this morning when I was gathering clothes for the wash. It’s one of my favourite t-shirts and you know how it’s always your favourite new piece of clothing that always gets something on it. Either chilli sauce, bbq sauce you name it and it’s been on it lol

It usually happens when it is has just been washed and ironed too lol

I will put on some old t-shirt and no issue. As soon as I put that on you know it. I have had that t-shirt soaking in vanish so many times since I bought it. This is karma. When my dad was my age he used to spill on his favourite jumpers every time he had curry without fail and I would laugh. You know what they say, what goes around comes around 😆

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Is this photo the result of stains from perfume?
Jump to