Search Forum

Is YSL Blue Electrique safe to spray on white clothing?

Is it safe on whites or any other light coloured clothing?

Yes it looks blue at first but turns transparent once it dries. Spray away :)
0% 0
Yes it is safe. Your clothing will look blue even when dry but it washes out in the washing machine, spray till your hearts' content!
0% 0
No it's not safe on whites or other light coloured clothing and will stain it permanently, Skin only
0% 0
Total Votes: 0
Is YSL Blue Electrique safe to spray on white clothing? 10 months ago

I just realised it's the juice that is blue and not the bottle making it look so. I can't remember if i sprayed on my white T-shirt i have on or sprayed on my chest then put the T-shirt on afterwards.

It seems to be performing well on skin anyway and projecting more with time.

I just sprayed on a tissue and it is a little blue. I think i remember fragrances in the past that i had that had colour in them that would make your clothes look blue at first but when it dries it becomes transparent leaving your clothing looking white again.

Is this the case with La Nuit de L'Homme Bleu ÉlectriqueLa Nuit de L'Homme Bleu Électrique

I don't have any old T-shirts i can think of that i would want to risk losing to test on. I think the tissue is turning white again though. EDIT: No the tissue does still have a very slight blue to it still.

10 months ago

So, an update on this.

I am coming to the end of my break and this is one i want to wear and even though i try to wear only on skin these days there are times where i forget and spray on a T-shirt not thinking about it.

I decided to spray on to my bed sheet and although it is not a brilliant white colour. It is more a regular white and although i do not see the blue on it i do see where it was sprayed. like an outline and where it was sprayed, so i don't feel safe to spray this on clothing tbh.

I thought people would like to know this so i am giving this update. I wish i had an old t-shirt that is a brighter white than the sheet but it's the best i can do. I will show a photo i took where you can see what i am talking about. Sorry it's not the best photo trying to take on my own.

EDIT: hmm maybe there is a bit of blue looking at the photo actually?

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Is YSL Blue Electrique safe to spray on white clothing?
Jump to