Search Forum

Fragrance houses you can't get into?

Fragrance houses you can't get into? 11 months ago 2

Have you ever tried a fragrance from either Niche or Designer and that particular house just doesn't do it for you? I'm curious which ones are they?

For me it's these ones:

Tiffany & Love for HerTiffany & Love for Her

Miu Miu (Eau de Parfum)Miu Miu Eau de Parfum

11 months ago 2

I used to love HUGO but recently I am getting fed up of their weak fragrances that have no longevity. So yeah I look at the majority of them that I own as layering products which is a shame as some do smell nice. 

11 months ago 1

I haven't really liked anything I've tested from Strangers Parfumerie. Maybe I've chosen test samples badly, IDK. I agree with you about Miu Miu (Eau de Parfum)Miu Miu Eau de Parfum

11 months ago 1

Pineward. Got a sample pack. Loathed the first one, Clemenpine, and the rest irritated my sinuses so badly I couldn’t wear them if I liked them.

9 months ago 1

Fragrance Du Bois. I enjoy Santal Complet...and that's all. I went through the collection but the fragrances don't resonate with me. 

9 months ago 1

Le Couvent. They doesnt appeal to me at all. 

9 months ago 1

Miller Harris, they all smell stale and bitter to my nose.

9 months ago 1

Lancome, to me they all smell bland and have a strong chemical  note that never leaves.

9 months ago 1

Most Maison Margiela fragrances that I have tested have been disappointments so far. They don't smell like their titles/notes and they are super overpriced IMO.

9 months ago 1

From designers:
Burberry

Narcisso Rodriguez

Jimmy Choo

Chloe

Niche:

Amouage

Isabey

Histoires de Parfums

and many more 🙃

8 months ago 1

Versace apart from the original mens are meh. Hugo Boss apart from the older vintage stuff up to Elements are pretty average. Zara bore me and have sucky longevity. Some brands just utterly fail with longevity like John Varvatos so it’s pointless owning them. Most of the newer DKNY stuff is rubbish. Liz Claiborne have a few good ones and are good bang for your buck but are mostly let down by a cheap scratchy synthetic feel that makes them unpleasant. Not really a fan of Jōvan apart from Oleg Cassini which is a masterpiece.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Fragrance houses you can't get into?
Jump to