Search Forum

Wheat?

Wheat? 10 months ago

I'm looking for something wheat or bran dominant.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  Much appreciated!

10 months ago 1

I have heard of one of Hugo’s which is said to be one of their better fragrances has that kind of smell to it and it’s The Scent Magnetic for HimThe Scent Magnetic for Him I am not sure if the feminine version is the same but I have actually scene people complaining that the men’s one smells too bran like.

According to YouTube reviewers this is one of Hugo’s better lines and is considered a niche level fragrance unlike a lot of rheir others that are so weak they last an hour

10 months ago 1

Here's a few that I could think of:

Lann-AëlLann-Aël from a small french brand called LostMarch

BriocheBrioche by french indie house Anatole Lebreton

Jeux de peauJeux de peau is a Serge Lutens, so maybe easier to find

PastoralPastoral by US based Pineward

I must say I have only tried the Lann-Aël one and that one I can say for sure it's close to a wholegrain breakfast cereal with milk and fruit salad on the side. The others are only "heard of".

10 months ago

Thank you!

10 months ago
Kurai

Here's a few that I could think of:

Lann-AëlLann-Aël from a small french brand called LostMarch

BriocheBrioche by french indie house Anatole Lebreton

Jeux de peauJeux de peau is a Serge Lutens, so maybe easier to find

PastoralPastoral by US based Pineward

I must say I have only tried the Lann-Aël one and that one I can say for sure it's close to a wholegrain breakfast cereal with milk and fruit salad on the side. The others are only "heard of".

I love PastoralPastoral but it's not really wheat/grain dominant on me. Unfortunately, Jeux de peauJeux de peau has become hard to find here. The bottles I've seen are selling for $300.00, which is too pricey for me. Lann-AëlLann-Aël sounds like something I would like, as does BriocheBrioche

thanks for your help!

10 months ago
Mitchcraft

I have heard of one of Hugo’s which is said to be one of their better fragrances has that kind of smell to it and it’s The Scent Magnetic for HimThe Scent Magnetic for Him I am not sure if the feminine version is the same but I have actually scene people complaining that the men’s one smells too bran like.

According to YouTube reviewers this is one of Hugo’s better lines and is considered a niche level fragrance unlike a lot of rheir others that are so weak they last an hour

Thanks! I'll check out the femme version, but I don't mind wearing men's fragrances. To me, all fragrance is unisex. Thanks for your help!

Notify about new comments
Jump to