Search Forum

What perfume have you bought recently?

351 - 375 by 534
1 year ago 1

Vanille FataleVanille Fatale. My first Tom Ford. I tried VF last year and could not forget about it. I hesitated on this purchase for months but finally, I got a discount and went for it.

my recent perfume purchase... 1 year ago 2

I purchased "Mayar" by Lattafa. I'm preparing my perfume collection for spring! I've been buying many fragrances these past few months, because I'm a fragrance newbie.

1 year ago 2

I ordered 17 samples, looking forward to trying them all, but, I am most looking forward to trying The Ghost In The ShellThe Ghost In The Shell, Black Afgano (Extrait de Parfum)Black Afgano Extrait de Parfum, and Poets of BerlinPoets of Berlin.

I figured I'm not in need of any full bottles, but, I've been really wanting to smell something and get that "new things" feeling.

1 year ago

Ghost Orb of Night 30ml

12 months ago

River Island Patchouli & Amber 100ml not in the database.

12 months ago 1
River

I ordered 17 samples, looking forward to trying them all, but, I am most looking forward to trying The Ghost In The ShellThe Ghost In The Shell, Black Afgano (Extrait de Parfum)Black Afgano Extrait de Parfum, and Poets of BerlinPoets of Berlin.

I figured I'm not in need of any full bottles, but, I've been really wanting to smell something and get that "new things" feeling.

That "new things feeling" is indeed awesome 🤩

Mugler Cologne - Fly AwayMugler Cologne - Fly Away : I go a decant last summer... and wanted a full bottle for this summer

Bentley for Men IntenseBentley for Men Intense : well, maybe not for the summer but I didn't want a full bottle and pounced on a good second hand deal for a 70% full bottle. Anyway our springtime here looks like end of winter these days, I can still wear it.

12 months ago 2

Le Vestiaire - BabycatLe Vestiaire - Babycat - It wasn't a blind buy, I had tried it in 2022 when it was first released and once again beginning of 2023. I could resist the temptation both times, but last week I finally bit the bullet and forked out the dough. As soon as the package arrived I ripped the box open and secretly sprayed myself 4-5 times. I wanted to see the unbiased reactions of my family. For some reason I was convinced I´d get com-pli-ments galore bc Baby-miau´s reviews were wonderful, right? It went like this: 30 min after spraying my son comes into the kitchen and exclaims: "here smells like cake! did you bake a cake?" He even looked around in the kitchen for said "cake" and was disappointed there was none to be found. Two hours later my husband comes into the kitchen and exclaims: "why does it smells like smoke here? Where does it come from?" and looks around for the source of said "smoke". Five hours later the following dialog between husband and son takes place:

-Hubby: "smells like cake here"

-Son: "I said the same thing! it smells a lot like Kuchen"

Based on this experience I can asure you, Babycat is indeed a "men-magnet" on account of men being irresistibly attracted to Marmorkuchen and giving a lot of attention to the smell of smokey, burning things.

12 months ago
Ghost Orb of Night Opulence 50ml (got the last one in store was waiting for it to be stock again good thing I checked today because I finally got it)
12 months ago

Elie Saab Girl of Now Forever 90ml (back-up bottle)

12 months ago

Hi,

I've just bought myself a recent Benjoin Bohème Diptyque.

Yes I know it's not the time for amber scents.🤭

But as soon as I smell it, it comforts me.

12 months ago

Lala25,

you do you! 🙃 

12 months ago 1

just ordered Diorella (Eau de Toilette)Diorella Eau de Toilette.

I felt that I needed the source inspiration for Cristalle / Cristal (Eau de Toilette)Cristalle Eau de Toilette that I've fallen in love with lately.

12 months ago

Dior Homme Intense (2011)Dior Homme Intense (2011) my most expensive one so far 🤑

11 months ago

Found Green Tea (Eau Parfumée)Green Tea Eau Parfumée and a mini set of "Myth | Ellis" , "Salt | Ellis" , and "Sweet | Ellis" for quite cheap today at TJ Maxx. I particularly love Green Tea.

11 months ago 1
River

Found Green Tea (Eau Parfumée)Green Tea Eau Parfumée and a mini set of "Myth | Ellis" , "Salt | Ellis" , and "Sweet | Ellis" for quite cheap today at TJ Maxx. I particularly love Green Tea.

Great catch!

11 months ago 1

Un Jardin sur le NilUn Jardin sur le Nil - not for me though. It's a present. Smile

11 months ago

I was recently in Singapore and checked out some of the local brands, especially the vegan and cruelty free ones. I was especially intrigued by The Lab Fragrances so I grabbed:

The Lab Fragrances Earl Grey

The Lab Fragrances Ginger

11 months ago

Club de Nuit Intense Man after seeing it on tik tok every single day. The opening is harsh but not as horrible as people describe it besides the fact that it dries down pretty quickly anyways. It does in fact smell pretty similar to creed aventus just less smooth. Overall a pretty neat scent with strong sillage and longevity!

7/10

11 months ago

Habit Rouge Rouge PrivéHabit Rouge Rouge Privé - couldn't resist. Doesn't disappoint!

11 months ago

Coach Open Road 40ml was on sale so I snagged it for a good price.

11 months ago

Grand SoirGrand Soir - probably I should wait for colder weather to wear this.

11 months ago
River Island Fresh Vetiver 100ml not in the database and Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey pour Homme Vetiver 50ml.
11 months ago

Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette)Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) Eau de Toilette and Intense PrideIntense Pride . time for a buy break, for at least over the summer

11 months ago

Elysium 

11 months ago 1

Tom Ford Grey Vetiver 50ml EDP (I have a love/hate relationship with Vetiver)

Last edited by ExUser on 04.05.2023, 13:29; edited 1 time in total
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What perfume have you bought recently?
351 - 375 by 534
Jump to