Search Forum

If you had to choose: New clothes/shoes or new perfumes?

If you had to choose: New clothes/shoes or new perfumes? 13 days ago 1

Since joining Parfumo, I rather spend my money on perfumes than on new clothes or shoes. Haven't spend money on new clothes or shoes for months because I rather had a new perfume. 

How about you?

13 days ago 2

It comes and goes: sometimes I prefer buying clothes (especially at the beginning of a new season), and sometimes I prefer indulging in new fragrances.

13 days ago 2

For me it is easier to choose a new perfume than new shoes. Even if the price is similar I find it easier to spend the money on a new fragrance. Now that I think about it, why is it that I consider 189€ too much for a pair of shoes but a “reasonable price” for a bottle of perfume? Crazy! I should reconsider my priorities.

12 days ago 1

Good question … if I may: If you really don ´ t know for sure which or what exactly, and if you really have to answer t h i s question, it can not be that important, and you should rather use the extra money for a donation of some kind Smile 

12 days ago
XyzXyz

Good question … if I may: If you really don ´ t know for sure which or what exactly, and if you really have to answer t h i s question, it can not be that important, and you should rather use the extra money for a donation of some kind Smile 

Hi, XyzXyz,

Yes, you are right: It actually is a question people on lower budgets won't ask themselves. Being able to choose between these two is already a matter of luxury (though I'm far from rich or anything Smile) And so I also feel a bit 'decadent' on the matter:-) and sometimes even a little quilty when I buy a perfume.

Ofcourse it is not that important, but I was curious if people find perfumes more important since joining a site like this. I noticed it triggers my longing to smell good and to find out about perfumes, more than before, when I didn't join this site Smile and so I changed my priorities. Ofcourse I'm the only one responsible for that, but again: just curious how this works for others. 

Oh and by the way: I do donations too Smile 

12 days ago 1

Yes, I am totally with you Smile : A little bit of luxury  from time to time is good for everybody and totally ok. Especially when it comes to perfume 😅

What I was trying to say was something different, let me try to explain ...

If one day we cannot decide wether we buy shoes or pants or perfume (instead of wanting a certain perfume or certain shoes or certain pants), thats another thing. Thats the moment when we relize: This time it' s n o t that important to me, this time I don't really want to spent my money for luxury. Whenever t h a t happens, it could be better to donate some money instead of buying something which is obviously  not so important to us. My opinion... 

I am sorry for not making it clear at the first time Sad

11 days ago 1

New perfume, of course.

9 days ago 1
XyzXyz

Yes, I am totally with you Smile : A little bit of luxury  from time to time is good for everybody and totally ok. Especially when it comes to perfume 😅

What I was trying to say was something different, let me try to explain ...

If one day we cannot decide wether we buy shoes or pants or perfume (instead of wanting a certain perfume or certain shoes or certain pants), thats another thing. Thats the moment when we relize: This time it' s n o t that important to me, this time I don't really want to spent my money for luxury. Whenever t h a t happens, it could be better to donate some money instead of buying something which is obviously  not so important to us. My opinion... 

I am sorry for not making it clear at the first time Sad

No, no need to apologize Smile! Sorry for misunderstanding (although a bit of self reflection didn't hurt me either Smile )

9 days ago

leather perfume and you kill two birds with one stone 😄

5 days ago
DrPepe

New perfume, of course.

+1  However, this may be because I am retired now and do not have a big need for a lot of new clothing.  

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands If you had to choose: New clothes/shoes or new perfumes?
Jump to