Search Forum

Gourmand list suggestions

Gourmand list suggestions 9 days ago

Best not too expensive gourmand perfumes? Like between 50$ to 200$. 
recently I’ve got the new cirque du soleil perfume and im in love with the genere now. So im looking for more, but seems impossible to find a list or category selection anywhere. 

8 days ago

Hi @Kiora , welcome to Parfumo! 💖I love gourmands too, they're my favorite type of fragrance. 😊

Do you know yet which notes you enjoy, or which notes you dislike (chocolate, vanilla, fruity, creamy, etc.)? That can help us narrow down which gourmand fragrances to possibly recommend to you.

8 days ago
Gourmandgrl

Hi @Kiora , welcome to Parfumo! 💖I love gourmands too, they're my favorite type of fragrance. 😊

Do you know yet which notes you enjoy, or which notes you dislike (chocolate, vanilla, fruity, creamy, etc.)? That can help us narrow down which gourmand fragrances to possibly recommend to you.

I actually don’t really know, the only 2 I’ve tried are cafe cabanel and the cirque one, and I loved them both. I usually look for super sweet sent. But I think I would like something chocolate like. Thank you so much ❤️

8 days ago 1

Say no more!

Wicked GoodWicked Good is a super realistic chocolate

Escapade GourmandeEscapade Gourmande is a creme brûlée

Bianco LatteBianco Latte a super sweet caramel pullover comforting you during winter

Vanilla | 28Vanilla | 28 a very affordable dark vanilla

Ginger BiscuitGinger Biscuit exactly what the name says

8 days ago

oh - and check out vivamor perfumes!

8 days ago 1

Agreed with the great recommendations from @Anni22 ! 👏 To add a few more --

Chocolate-centered:

Chocolate GreedyChocolate Greedy
Velvet ChocolateVelvet Chocolate
Red VelvetRed Velvet
Triple Chocolate CakeTriple Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cereal Milk.Chocolate Cereal Milk.
Hot Cocoa & Cream (2018)Hot Cocoa & Cream (2018) (a mist, but such a good one!)

Other affordable, popular gourmands:

Lemon TartLemon Tart
Fresh Cream Warm CashmereFresh Cream Warm Cashmere
Eilish (Eau de Parfum)Eilish Eau de Parfum
Candy (Eau de Parfum)Candy Eau de Parfum
Vanilla MuskVanilla Musk
Sweet Tooth (Eau de Parfum)Sweet Tooth Eau de Parfum
Eclaire / اكلايرEclaire (some say it's very similar to Bianco Latte - a more affordable "dupe")

I also share often about gourmands (mostly cheapies!), so feel free to check out my reviews/articles if they help. Hope you find something you love, @Kiora ! 💖😊

8 days ago 1

Thank you so much everybody!!! I can’t wait to try some of them!!! 🥰

Notify about new comments
Jump to