Search Forum

Ludovica Di Loreto

Ludovica Di Loreto 9 years ago
Hi everyone! I started this topic because I think it can be useful to promote new Made in Italy niche perfumes, so every perfumer is more than welcome to post! Very Happy
I'm Ludovica, I'm 25 and I'm from Rome and I created about 2 months ago my perfume brand called Lú by Ludovica Di Loreto.
This idea is born to bring Italy around the world! Laughing
This is my website if you wanna know more about it!
www.ludovicadiloreto.com
9 years ago
Your perfumes are gorgeous! I can only recommend them to everyone here ... (and I'm hard to please). "LU Donna" is a new favourite of mine. Will your fragrances also be available in perfumeries in Italy or elsewhere in Europe? I really hope so! Baci di "Gold"
9 years ago
Interesting. Congratulations with your own brand!

Here is a word to perfumers and perfume professionals:
www.parfumo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=916
It might be of interest to you.
Thank you so much! =) 9 years ago
Sleuth:
Interesting. Congratulations with your own brand!

Here is a word to perfumers and perfume professionals:
www.parfumo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=916
It might be of interest to you.
9 years ago
The notes of "Lú Uomo" look like it is a classic Italian cologne with lots of citruses.

Maybe something for spring and summer?
I'm thinking about it!=) Now i'm working on home fragrances! 9 years ago
Apicius:
The notes of "Lú Uomo" look like it is a classic Italian cologne with lots of citruses.

Maybe something for spring and summer?
9 years ago
Thank you my dear gold!!I'm actually looking for stores interested on my fragrances, not only perfumeries but even concept stores! If someone is interested I'll be more than happy to reply!
xxx

Your perfumes are gorgeous! I can only recommend them to everyone here ... (and I'm hard to please). "LU Donna" is a new favourite of mine. Will your fragrances also be available in perfumeries in Italy or elsewhere in Europe? I really hope so! Baci di "Gold:02624967a1]
9 years ago
LubyLudovica, for my country (Germany) I can say that your brand will get lots of attention if you make it into the lineup of www.ausliebezumduft.de a.k.a. First in Fragrance. They are the most complete online shop for niche perfume in Germany, and they are also well-known to an international audience.

Other very recommendable niche perfumeries are

- Beauty Affair in Düsseldorf
- The Different Scent in Berlin
- Essenza Nobile
- Heike Ackermann in Mainz

I do not know the Italian niche market very well, but I have the impression that it may be worth to look for the attention of www.olfattomatto.it/ and www.extrait.it/

There is also a perfume fair next month in Düsseldorf which might be a good place for networking: www.global-art-of-perfumery.com/
9 years ago
This shop can be interesting for you in Hungary: www.parfumneroli.huSmile
9 years ago
Lu Donna sounds great! I hope you'll be able to get your stock into other online stores, because I would love to be able to sample them Smile
9 years ago
Hi! thank you very much!!! =) You can fill the form on my website in "contact" section to have samples and test it!! =)

Jbells:
Lu Donna sounds great! I hope you'll be able to get your stock into other online stores, because I would love to be able to sample them Smile
thank you very much! 9 years ago
Tar:
This shop can be interesting for you in Hungary: www.parfumneroli.huSmile
9 years ago
Thank you Apicius to be so precise with your indication! I'll try to reach that website!!! Smile I'd love to be appeictaed in Germany too!
Thank you again fr your kindness

Apicius:
LubyLudovica, for my country (Germany) I can say that your brand will get lots of attention if you make it into the lineup of www.ausliebezumduft.de a.k.a. First in Fragrance. They are the most complete online shop for niche perfume in Germany, and they are also well-known to an international audience.

Other very recommendable niche perfumeries are

- Beauty Affair in Düsseldorf
- The Different Scent in Berlin
- Essenza Nobile
- Heike Ackermann in Mainz

I do not know the Italian niche market very well, but I have the impression that it may be worth to look for the attention of www.olfattomatto.it/ and www.extrait.it/

There is also a perfume fair next month in Düsseldorf which might be a good place for networking: www.global-art-of-perfumery.com/
9 years ago
LubyLudovica:
Hi! thank you very much!!! =) You can fill the form on my website in "contact" section to have samples and test it!! =)

Jbells:

Ohh thank you! I will get around to doing that! xx
Notify about new comments
Jump to