Search Forum

No weekly discussion

No weekly discussion 8 years ago
Sorry I haven't posted a weekly discussion in some time.

Life has spun into some weird dimension when absolutely everything is happening at once. Buying a house is a whole new kinda of hell, and omg time consuming when you "finally" get a bid accepted and can actually start the hell of the buying process vs the more leisurely looking process. After we close on the 15th of March we have to buy all new appliances, replace the upstairs flooring and paint, oh and move all our junk. Juggling that with the two kids and all the doctors appointments for the Baby that's due a five days before we have to be totally moved out of our rental (please let this one arrive on time) has been a challenge. I'm officially in the "I can't move, everything hurts, omg please don't stick your foot under my ribs, there isn't room to turn over like that... ow ow ow please stop, wait? didn't I used to have toes?" stage of creating life. Only 10 weeks to go. Oh, and I start my new job on the 22nd, just in time to take maternity leave (half without pay, go USA).

What does that rambling mess up there mean? When I sit to post a weekly discussion I just go blank. It's like I've used up all of my processing power and just can't come up with a topic. I open the filing drawer in my head and someone has removed it's contents, leaving behind a few stray paperclips and mystery flakes. Once things calm down (it feels like they never will, be they have to right?) I'll start posting again.
8 years ago
Stay calm - take a deep breath. It is all a matter of organization and setting clear priorities. Your developing baby needs you most, your other children need you next, your partner needs your comfort of what he is doing in the upcoming turmoil. I would not call it an ordeal, after all, the move is planned to improve your lives.

Throw out things instead of moving them. De-clutter. Make sure the contracts you are signing are sound and enforceable.

Then, spray something on that does not make you gag with your pregnancy and forget about weekly discussions on Parfumo ... until you are calm ... and then it will be a pleasure for us to read, as we have in the past.

Good luck, my perfume friend.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic No weekly discussion
Jump to