Search Forum

Recommendations for a wedding fragrance

Recommendations for a wedding fragrance 3 years ago

Hello folks, hope you are all doing well ☺️

I'm looking for recommendations for a fragrance to wear at a wedding that I'm due to attend at the end of August.

To be clear, I do have a fragrance collection already - here it is. I started collecting properly during last year so I'm still learning. Do I already have the perfect summer wedding guest "scent"? If so which one?

I also don't mind purchasing a new frag to wear for this upcoming event. So what frag that I don't own would you recommended?

Thanks!

3 years ago

Hi there, depends what you want to achieve )) I had a look at your collection and Stronger With You would be my personal favourite. Really turns me on on a man. Also DKNY will be appropriate for its freshness and clarity. Have fun anyway and all the best for the new-weds.

1 year ago

Weddings need a very graceful and intimate soft touch kind of a fragrance. I would recommend Versace as go to brand for Weddings.
1. Yellow Diamond by Versace
2. Bright Crystal by Versace

1 year ago

Hi Prankz,

I would consider a few things:

-Weather: end of August will be warm weather, hopefully not too hot. I'd prefer something lighter, fresh, musky, or even fresh-floral.

-Location: will the wedding be indoors or outdoors? If it's outside in an open venue you can wear something stronger with more projection.

-Time of the day: will the wedding be at daytime? or Evening? You know the drill: daytime lighter scents, evening stronger perfumes. Is this stance too traditional, yes of course but weddings are kind of traditional events, aren't they? Wink Of course you can choose 2 fragrances, one lighter for the daytime religious/civil ceremony (I am assuming things, of course) and a stronger one for the evening reception party. 

You have some good stuff in your collection! "pegasus" is a good option for Summer, for an evening event your have "Reflection" (just do fewer sprays bc the is potent!) and of course Dior Homme Parfum (Iris). 

Have fun and best wishes.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Recommendations for a wedding fragrance
Jump to