Search Forum

Scent of the Day

7276 - 7300 by 8903
11 months ago
11 months ago

22/05/2023

From samples La Panthère (Eau de Toilette)La Panthère Eau de Toilette by Cartier

11 months ago

Just got Summer HammerSummer Hammer delivered so jumped in the shower and washed off the Luna Rosa Carbon to try this and wow I love it.

11 months ago

23/05/2023

Beau de Jour (Eau de Parfum)Beau de Jour Eau de Parfum by Tom Ford

11 months ago

Going for something simple today. It is very hot here today and i want to give my nose a rest so i think Hugo IcedHugo Iced

This is something simple and not too strong on the nose and is good for a hot day.

11 months ago

21/05/2023 PM

Annayake: Undō (2006)

11 months ago

22/05/2023 AM

Roberto Capucci: Anima Nera

11 months ago 1

22/05/2023 PM

Montblanc: Explorer (2019)

11 months ago 1

23/05/2023 AM

Creed: GIT (1985)

11 months ago

24/05/2013

Déclaration (Eau de Toilette)Déclaration Eau de Toilette by Cartier

11 months ago 1

Levante by Nobile 1942

11 months ago
11 months ago

Had a meeting with someone today and we decided to sit out in the glorious sunshine so wore my tropical fragrance Summer HammerSummer Hammer

11 months ago

Today classic Aventus

11 months ago

Haven’t worn this beauty for a while and it deserves some attention for sure. Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue (Eau de Toilette)Versace pour Homme Dylan Blue Eau de Toilette

I love this fragrance.

11 months ago

25.May.2023

Les Exclusifs de Chanel Bois des Îles (Eau de Parfum)Bois des Îles Eau de Parfum

11 months ago 1

Today was my signature scent StercusStercus. Animalic civet- like scatalogical musk on a rum-flamed mohogany and ebony base. Good on men and women both, a surprisingly strong compliment getter for and from the type of modernist bon vivant who drinks Last Word cocktails and reads Djuna Barnes, Anna Kavan, Flann O’Brien or Joyce. A less girl-scaring and dare I say office appropriate (in cosmopolitan queer cities like Chicago or in jobs like tech) alternative to smokies like Black Afgano (Extrait de Parfum)Black Afgano Extrait de Parfum, Bois d'AscèseBois d'AscèseOpus XIV - Royal TobaccoOpus XIV - Royal TobaccoBois SikarBois SikarInterlude 53Interlude 53FumidusFumidus. But also animalics like VaranasiVaranasi, Oudh InfiniOudh Infini, Peau de Bête - Eau de PeauPeau de Bête - Eau de Peau, Deer Musk Signature AccordDeer Musk Signature Accord, Afrika-OlifantAfrika-Olifant, Beauty and the BeastBeauty and the Beast, SalomeSalome, UnutamamUnutamam, or Iris Ghalia (Parfum)Iris Ghalia Parfum. If you like any of these you will find Stercus an easy wear, if Eros (Eau de Toilette)Eros Eau de Toilette is the easiest thing in the world compared to Oud Wood (Eau de Parfum)Oud Wood Eau de Parfum, StercusStercus is Eros (Eau de Toilette)Eros Eau de Toilette to something like Peau de Bête - Eau de PeauPeau de Bête - Eau de Peau

11 months ago
11 months ago

26/05/2023

Yatagan (Eau de Toilette)Yatagan Eau de Toilette by Caron

11 months ago 1

23/05/2023 PM

Guerlain: L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (2004)

11 months ago
Idole Nectar (Lancome) for the next 7 days.
11 months ago

Right now I am wearing one of the blues great for this time of year.

Y (Eau de Parfum)Y Eau de Parfum
I have a BBQ party later and will be changing things up for it but at the moment until that time comes I am happy to wear this.

That is indeed the EDT in the photo but I am wearing the EDP. The EDT makes good for photography with the more transparent bottle for lighting FX.

11 months ago

27/05/2023

Fom samples my SOTD is 19571957 by Les Exclusifs de Chanel

11 months ago

Rocking some Eros FlameEros Flame today.

Such a lovely twist on the Eros line. I love it.

11 months ago
7276 - 7300 by 8903
Notify about new comments
Jump to