Search Forum

Ambre Nue - Newest Addition To The Atelier Cologne Family

Ambre Nue - Newest Addition To The Atelier Cologne Family 12 years ago
Has anyone had the chance to sample the latest addition to the Atelier Cologne family, "Ambre Nue"?
12 years ago
Had the chance to smell it today at Neiman's. Sadly, I was not impressed.
12 years ago
I was hoping for better news than this, Paprincess. What didn't you like about "Ambre Nue"?
12 years ago
It was more orange than amber. Just not my idea of "amber." Not as lovely and spicy as some of my other amber loves like Ambre Precieux or Ambre Russe.
12 years ago
Oh no..I've been wanting to test that...Booooooo Crying or Very sad Thanks for the input paprincess
12 years ago
I just realized that I have a purse spray of "Ambre Nue" in my Atelier coffret. I got it at Sephora but have not tried them yet. I'll let you know what I think...
FYI: It's a special edition which seems like a great way to try out all of their fragrances. For some reason (maybe Ca Fleure bon?), they sent me samples of "Rose Anonyme" and "Vetiver Fatal", so I guess that now I can become an expert on Atelier. I never even heard of them before this summer...

Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Sherapop:
I just realized that I have a purse spray of "Ambre Nue" in my Atelier coffret. I got it at Sephora but have not tried them yet. I'll let you know what I think... Rolling Eyes

What's the word on the sampling of "Ambre Nue" Sherapop?
11 years ago
I tried it and it's a very light and subtle amber... as said, it's more oranges than actually amber.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Ambre Nue - Newest Addition To The Atelier Cologne Family
Jump to