Search Forum

Fragrance for cold days suggestion

Fragrance for cold days suggestion 1 year ago

Hello,

I'm looking for a new fragrance to be used in the cold season mainly during the evening time, something warm that hugs you softly with weak or moderate projection because it should be "for my eyes only" and for people that stand close to me.

I don't like a great sweetness and leather or honey notes.

Just surfing the net I bumped in " Ambre 114 | Histoires de Parfums " or "Ambre Sultan | Serge Lutens". Is there any amber touch fragrance which is not too sweet but instead stays more spicy and aromatic than sweet?

Thanks a lot

M.

Last edited by Mauog on 18.10.2022, 23:05; edited 2 times in total
cold day cuddly fragrance 1 year ago 1
Hi M.
One of my favourite fragrances is L'Ambree de Merveilles. It's cuddly, close to the skin and just lovely,  but not sweet at all, at least not on me and it is unisex. Maybe it suits you, give it a try.

kind regards,
N. 
1 year ago 2

"Musc Ravageur | Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle" - Woody, spicy, warm but not sweet.

Ambre Fétiche (Eau de Parfum)Ambre Fétiche Eau de Parfum (haven't tried the new version, don't know if the juice changed much along with the bottle design but if I recall correctly, this is the type of amber you're describing.

Chypre PalatinChypre Palatin - a must try

1 year ago 1

Ambra Nobile (Eau de Parfum)Ambra Nobile Eau de Parfum may be worth a try!

1 year ago

Waiting for some splits, searching the database and trying some samples, I can help myself telling " Divine Vanille | Essential Parfums": good price, not sweet and a good mix of aromatic and balsamic notes.

I tried also Ambre LoupAmbre Loup which is particular dry and balsamic with a touch of oud even if I need to test again the final scent that stays on my skins because it looked like a coke caramel touch.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Fragrance for cold days suggestion
Jump to