Search Forum

8x4 men Musk translated to perfume?

8x4 men Musk translated to perfume? 1 year ago

Hello. I used to always wear roller deodorant by 8×4 men Musk. This somehow smelled heavenly when it interacted with my body. Unfortunately the deodorant is not available anymore where I shop. Sure, I could try and hunt it down on the internet, but I was wondering if perhaps I can achieve the same scent by perfume.

On the bottle it lists Bergamot, Coriander and Patchouli as notes. Unfortunately I don't think I can select those combined notes in a search on this website. Does anyone know of a perfume that could smell very similar to this?

Candidates could perhaps be A*Men / Angel Men by Mugler and Sauvage EDT by Dior and Givenchy Gentleman EDT

And I know just because something has the same notes, it does not necessarily mean it will be entirely similar. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: 8x4 men Musk translated to perfume? 1 year ago 1
Slight

Hello. I used to always wear roller deodorant by 8×4 men Musk. This somehow smelled heavenly when it interacted with my body. Unfortunately the deodorant is not available anymore where I shop. Sure, I could try and hunt it down on the internet, but I was wondering if perhaps I can achieve the same scent by perfume.

On the bottle it lists Bergamot, Coriander and Patchouli as notes. Unfortunately I don't think I can select those combined notes in a search on this website. Does anyone know of a perfume that could smell very similar to this?

Candidates could perhaps be A*Men / Angel Men by Mugler and Sauvage EDT by Dior and Givenchy Gentleman EDT

And I know just because something has the same notes, it does not necessarily mean it will be entirely similar. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

I can't associate the word  "musk" with Bergamot and Patchouli. So I would stay focused on the musk and Mugler you mentioned:

" Les Exceptions - Over The Musk | Mugler "
Maybe is't something different but remembering you are talking about a deodorant It could be something that could fit your needs.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations 8x4 men Musk translated to perfume?
Jump to