Search Forum

Fragrance for 14 yo boy

Fragrance for 14 yo boy 1 year ago

Hello, I'm looking for a fragrance that suits a 14yo boy, I want to use it for school and hanging out with friends. My budget is around 50-60 euro. Also, I'm from Romania so keep in mind that there might be a possibility that the fragrance isn't on the market in my country. Thank you. 

P.S: here are some fragrance that i like: versace eros, dior sauvage, tobacco vanille, opulent oud, paco rabanne one million, ch bad boy. I smelled some clones of aventus creed but I don't really like citrussy notes that much. Also here are the notes of a fragrance I really like made by a local store, maybe you can understand what I like: Top notes: bergamot,lemon, lavender, pear and mint. Middle notes: cinnamon, sage, cumin. Base: vanilla, amber, cedar and patchouli

1 year ago

It seems you like sweet ambery woody stuff. Eau des BauxEau des Baux gets compared to Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum)Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum a lot. Well, I don't think they are that similar but a good scent for sure. You may like it. Should be easy to find so just give it a try.

1 year ago

Hey there fella, as DieNose noted, you seem to be very much into sweet amber scents. The perfumes you mentioned are the ones that are most popular among young people in their twenties, and the notes you described are very similar to Ultra MâleUltra Mâle. I can suggest these alternatives, which you could also order online at Notino, with excellent prices and original perfumes. If you can, don't miss out on ZARA's perfumes, like Gourmand Leather N° 0059Gourmand Leather N° 0059, but there are plenty that you might like with a very affordable price below €25. I suggest the classic Le Mâle (Eau de Toilette)Le Mâle Eau de Toilette, the new Scandal pour HommeScandal pour Homme but perhaps a little expensive. I will write more if others come to mind.

Good luck!

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Fragrance for 14 yo boy
Jump to