Search Forum

Your favourite releases of 2022

Your favourite releases of 2022 1 year ago
Since 2022 is starting to wrap up, what are your favourite fragrances released this year?

Mine are:

Musc Noir Rose (Narciso Rodrigiez)
Libre Le Parfum (YSL)
Alien Goddess Intense (Mugler)
La Vie est Belle Domaine de la Rose (Lancome)
Good Fortune (Victor&Rolf)
1 Million Elixir (Paco Rabanne)
Gucci Flora Gorgeous Jasmine
Re: Your favourite releases of 2022 1 year ago
Adi Ale Van's Hai Hui and Dark Weed
1 year ago

Looking at my tested collection (which I kept updated in an eerily accurate almost obsessed way), I must admit I did not try so many 2022 releases. Guess I am a bit slow, still catching up.

Of the 2022 releases that I did wear, I liked GorselandGorseland the most. Armani Code ParfumArmani Code Parfum is worth mentioning as well.

1 year ago

Xerjoff: Torino22

Matiere Premiere: Crystal Saffron

1 year ago

I don't keep track of the yearly releases, it´s more like "what I discovered in 2022". I guess a perfume is "new" for me if I didn't know it existed. Wink

Seen like this, there are some scents that I learned to appreciate during this year: Amour Bakhoor (Perfume)Amour Bakhoor Perfume, FentyFenty, "Sì (Eau de Parfum Intense) (2014) | Giorgio Armani". This is a big thing for me bc for a long time I was biased against so-called gourmands. This year however, I decided to try some of these sweet scents and to my surprise I really like plum, blueberry, raspberry, and date notes. 2022 was the year of the fruity-florals.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Your favourite releases of 2022
Jump to