Search Forum

Please help me round out my beginner collection

Please help me round out my beginner collection 1 year ago

I am a beginner to the fragrance game and I'm looking for recs to round out my collection. My current collection is as follows

Ysl y edp, Davidoff cool water, Al haramain l'aventure, Lataffah ameer al oud intense, Lalique encre noire, and creamo spice and black vanilla

Just a little bit of info about me I'm a 21 year old guy who pretty much always in warm weather except for 2 or 3 weeks of the year. How would you rate this collection so far and what would you say to add to it? I'm not looking to spend 150+ (college budget)

1 year ago

Hi, I don't know most of the scents so I cannot rate. And why should anybody rate it? You are the one to judge. Do you miss anything in particular?

Given the weather conditions it may be a good idea to get another fresh one. Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum)Allure Homme Édition Blanche Eau de Parfum gets a lot of praise. I smelled it just once and think it's nice, worth trying.

1 year ago

Welcome Dannyboy,

you already have Encre Noir so I would suggestDior Homme ParfumDior Homme Parfum.

1 year ago
Cocopah

Welcome Dannyboy,

you already have Encre Noir so I would suggestDior Homme ParfumDior Homme Parfum.

how does it compare to la nuit de l'homme? does it have better longevity ?

1 year ago
DieNase

Hi, I don't know most of the scents so I cannot rate. And why should anybody rate it? You are the one to judge. Do you miss anything in particular?

Given the weather conditions it may be a good idea to get another fresh one. Allure Homme Édition Blanche (Eau de Parfum)Allure Homme Édition Blanche Eau de Parfum gets a lot of praise. I smelled it just once and think it's nice, worth trying.

based on your recommendation of a fresher scent would a Versace eros or eros spice be better in my collection?

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Please help me round out my beginner collection
Jump to