Search Forum

Thoughts on Montale?

Thoughts on Montale? 1 year ago

I got Montale oud dream and I love it and I want to see if anyone can recommend me more from the house as well as your opinions on Montale 

1 year ago

I couldn't tell you any opinion on them bc for some reason, I never gravitated this brand. Heard good thing about them but never tried them.

you might want to tell us why you chose Oud Dream in particular. BTW great user name!

1 year ago

I have already tested over ten fragrances from Montale and Oud Dream was one of the few that I liked very much. Also very good I find Oud PashminaOud Pashmina, but for me personally it is rather feminine. I also liked Herbal AquaticaHerbal Aquatica. This is also the fragrance that I would like to eventually get.

1 year ago

Is it true that Montale fragrances tend to have a "metallic" note? 

11 months ago

I don't know how true it will be for you, but my favorites are Highness Rose, Gold Flowers, Intense Tiare, and Powder Flowers.  Now, as far as my opinion on Montale.  For the most part, when I first receive any bottle of Montale, they are very chemical on first spray until a few sprays later with a rest in-between when the chemicals dissipate, and I can smell the scent without them. I think it has something to do with the sealing process of the cans that causes that chemical smell. Honestly, though they look nice, I really hate the pressurized cans for perfume. It makes it hard to know visually how much perfume you have left, and since the can is pressurized, it feels lightweight, so you can't tell by weighing it in your hand either. Other than that, I like some of the fragrances, but like every other brand, not all of them. 

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Thoughts on Montale?
Jump to