Search Forum

What would be a good addition to my collection?

What would be a good addition to my collection? 1 year ago

Currently I have,

nautica voyage

davidoff coolwater

lalique encre noir

al haramain l'aventure 

Montblanc legend red

Creamo spice and black vanilla

Ysl y edp

Ted lapidus poker face (a clone of la nuit de l'homme)

lataffah ameer al oud intense (Considering selling because I never use it)

A bit of info about me I'm a 21 year old college student who lives in very warm weather for most of the year and have a slight preference towards blue scents like ysl y edp but am open to anything.

1 year ago

You could take a look at the world of niche perfumes, if your budget allows Smile

1 year ago

I am open to it, i am more seeing if there is any types of notes that im missing right now

1 year ago

When you jump into the niche world... You're doomed ma man. Anyway!

DESIGNER FRAGRANCES: Bleu de Chanel EDP; Versace Eros EDP; Armani Code Parfum; Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club; Lacoste 12.12 Blanc; D&G Light Blue Forever; Terre d'Hermès EDT / Pure Parfum by HermèsPaco Rabanne 1 Million; Versace Dylan Blue.

NICHE FRAGRANCES: Penhaligon's The Tragedy of Lord George; Tom Ford Ombrée Leather EDP / Parfum (or Tuscan Leather) / Neroli Portofino; Mancera Cedrat Boise / Aoud Lemon Mint / Jardin Exclusif / Xerjoff Erba Pura / James Heeley Acqua di Sale / Creed Aventus (or get La Nuit de L'Home Intense by Armaf).

These are my first thoughts. Most of them work fine on high temperatures but beware of using leathery, powdery or strong boozy fragrances during warm weather cause you may be very intrusive, since they will project too much to handle for people around you and perhaps even for you.

Cheers!

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations What would be a good addition to my collection?
Jump to