Search Forum

Any cheap daily work + sports Parfum for summer season?

Any cheap daily work + sports Parfum for summer season? 1 year ago

Hey guys, I just recently became a Parfum enthusiast and started with Azzaro the most wanted Parfum.

Now I am looking to extend my collection by adding a more summer fragrance. I am looking for a cheap but long lasting Parfum that can be used daily for sports and work. Ideally a fragrance that gives of a fresh clean vibe and has potential to become a signature fragrance. Plus point if it is available in Europe (Lafayette / Paris ICI etc), otherwise website options are also more than welcome 

1 year ago

DKNY Women (Energizing Eau de Parfum)DKNY Women (Energizing Eau de Parfum) , I know it says "women" but it's very neutral imho. (When I used to smoke it covers the smell of stale cigarettes)

The CK line has one called CK2 also very clean and affordable.

Try BioChange Body Care - Green & WhiteBioChange Body Care - Green & White they also have other "out of the shower" type of scents.

1 year ago

Long lasting *and* fresh is a big ask...So here's a couple of unisex green freshies:

L'Eau miXteL'Eau miXte

"Kn°I | Korloff"

and one more for good measure:

Absinthe BoréaleAbsinthe Boréale

1 year ago

L'Occitan / Eau de L'OccitanL'Occitan - I would love to smell it on a man anytime.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Any cheap daily work + sports Parfum for summer season?
Jump to