Search Forum

Just look what I found! Niche frags for a flat rate

Just look what I found! Niche frags for a flat rate 11 years ago
Many of you probably know already, but in case someone doesn't, there's a Perfume Subscription (available to US citizens only whyyyyy oh why!). I'm in no way affiliated, just bringing a good thing to your attention.
Basically, one just subscribes, pays a price of an average niche bottle and receives a year of monthly surprises. See for yourselves!

click me!
11 years ago
Wow! What an interesting idea. I'll have to think about it.

My batting average with some of the companies listed on their blog is pretty low, though... do I want to gamble? Confused:

Thanks, ChapeauClack!
11 years ago
PBullFriend:
Wow! What an interesting idea. I'll have to think about it.

My batting average with some of the companies listed on their blog is pretty low, though... do I want to gamble? Confused:

Thanks, ChapeauClack!

You're welcome PBF!

It seems like a good way to increase one's overall exposure and experience, even if most of the scents end up unliked.
Comparison 11 years ago
Not bad. Especially since the $l8. price for the subscription becomes a credit towards an eventual full bottle purchase.

But - you are at the mercy of their choice what they are sending. Only 3 is not much to play with.

I am thinking that when I decide to order a sample collection from The Perfumed Court or other places that offer sample packs, the choice is in my hands and I can already pick samples that may be the intent of a future full bottle.

Thanks for posting.
11 years ago
Wow! I will have to check this out. Very interesting. Thanks ChapeauClack for sharing.
11 years ago
Pipette, for me a big part of the appeal is the very fact that they choose what to send.
When I order samples I choose something from my watch list, which is usually the stuff I had read and liked reviews of. When somebody else chooses for me, they are bound to include something I would have otherwise overlooked and probably wouldn't have tried at all if it wasn't for the "editor's choice". Besides each of their monthly sets is centered around a note or a theme, which is a good thing for side by side comparison. So I guess, I regard this whole subscription thing as educational. Geez, the more I think about it, the more I wish they shipped worldwide! Laughing

Cincy, you are welcome!

Dlane, hehehehe a bit of enabling goes a loooong way!

I'm getting crazy ideas of starting a similar project. If I ever summon up what it takes to open my own perfume shop, this kind of thing will definitely be part of the program!
11 years ago
Btw, their blog isn't bad either, eh?
I read the interview with Mona di Orio's partner and his words moved me to tears actually.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Well this sounds interesting indeed. I want to read that blog article about Mona di Orio.

As for your dreams about your own shop---sounds fantastic!

here's the link to that article click

Yes, a shop would be fantastic! Surrounded by perfumes for a living, woooohooo!
Re: Just look what I found! Niche frags for a flat rate 1 year ago
ChapeauClack
Beaucoup d'entre vous le savent probablement déjà, mais au cas où quelqu'un ne le sache pas, il existe un abonnement aux parfums (disponible uniquement pour les citoyens américains pourquoiyyyy oh pourquoi !). Je ne suis en aucun cas affilié, je porte juste une bonne chose à votre attention.
En gros, il suffit de s'abonner, de payer le prix d'une bouteille de niche moyenne et de recevoir une année de surprises mensuelles. Voyez par vous-mêmes !

clique moi !

Super !!

Merci pour vos cadeaux

Je partage moi aussi un lien vers ce site

K A D O !

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Just look what I found! Niche frags for a flat rate
Jump to