Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

301 - 325 by 1338
11 years ago
Cincy:
LaughingLaughingLaughing Recorded message............ LaughingLaughingLaughing

I just go buy what I want. I gave up a long time ago.

Agreed!
11 years ago
So true! It used to be whatever shops were near his work, which at the moment are a children's clothes store, a children's bookshop and a cycling shop, so that rules them out. The Oxfam was popular for a while, until I'd had enough of brooches that looked like they were made out of gall stones and put my foot down. He is a serial panic buyer "I'm going home! I have nothing! What do I do? Where's open?" Surprised
11 years ago
HA!!!

I can't really say anything here. I'm guilty of buying mine a snowblower one year. He was thrilled! Shocked

Smellsogood, have you ever considered responding in kind? Perhaps he could use a nose hair clipper or a shopvac. Maybe an orthopedic truss. Idea
11 years ago
Exactly, he is the sort of person that asks for magazine subscriptions or a car part and is happy if he gets it. He would have loved a snow blower Cryptic, but I some how think I would be the one using it in the end. Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Oh Smelly One, are you mistreating my man??
Better not!
Wink
Now ...
I need your help as I can't quite make my mind up.
What says you?
'tis Or 'tis not?
Confused
Cast your votes ...
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
This is no more "photoshopped" than the picture of me and Paul Newman in bed together that hangs over my fireplace. Ask Crypic, she'll tell you. Laughing

I'm a witness!

No photoshop happening in this here photo nosireee
11 years ago
I think the dynamite is a bit iffy, where are those two keeping their matches?

Dolby, a nest of UNION JACK BINS!!!!!!! Also a special chopping board that folds, I never knew I needed one of those. Who buys Valentines gifts at East Street Market?
11 years ago
Did you make him take it back?? I think I would've smacked him with the fancy cutting board.

I had forgotten about this. How can we have a Dolbyville without this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA5GkLM5C7M
11 years ago
Cryptic:
I had forgotten about this. How can we have a Dolbyville without this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA5GkLM5C7M

So had I. LMBO. Epic performance!!
11 years ago
Yay I missed those two!

No, I said "Thank you" to my gifts, I'm such a wuss, I couldn't hurt his feelings. I've lost one of the bins though. One down, two to go! I recycled it!!
Sooo Seductive 11 years ago
I want to go to Finland.
Who could fail to be aroused by the provocative suggesion of his nipple in his opened almost to the naval white shirt with gold chain.
Oooh what a lucky girl she is. Blondes have all the fun.
All her valentine days have come at once.
11 years ago
I can't take any credit for I Vant to Luff You Tenda. Dolby came up with that gem.

Rubyred, how can you be sure he not pretenda??
11 years ago
They should have hired Paula Abdul for the choreography, she worked wonders for Janet Jackson. That who dance troupe was out of sync and made for a good laugh.
Re: Sooo Seductive 11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Rubyred:
I want to go to Finland.
Who could fail to be aroused by the provocative suggesion of his nipple in his opened almost to the naval white shirt with gold chain.
Oooh what a lucky girl she is. Blondes have all the fun.
All her valentine days have come at once.

I can't speak for the entire audience, although it's clear the Mr. Hot Cakes had some of us in thrall, as Rubyred makes clear--but
I think the most "aroused" if not arousing on the set had to be the male dancer--not the singer-- flinging himself around in a provocative way with all those women. At one point he made the ultimate crotch grab on himself that left me in stitches.(oh, lordy, sometimes ya just have to do it yourself to get it right). Laughing BWWAAHAAHAA

AHAHA! I missed that! I must be slipping...
11 years ago
Ah, yes, "your lips are taste of wine." My fave.

If you've ever wondered what it would look like if an aerobics class busted in on a music video circa 1972 or whatever. Laughing
11 years ago
Not me Dlane. Laughing Why do they do that Confused: To see if it is still there?
11 years ago
Ahh yes.....I vant you...love me the tender...such lovely vords!! and dose dancers!! Ahhh so vonderful...dos red pants etc....so sexy and Vonderful!!!! Wink
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Cincy:
Not me Dlane. Laughing Why do they do that Confused: To see if it is still there?

When traveling in some countries in Europe (Spain and Italy stand out)I couldn't help but notice that men would walk down the street and, unconcerned about passers-by, would adjust their-- emmmm-- private parts in public. Talk about a "man's world", huh?

They do that here in America as well haha. I wonder where they think it went?
301 - 325 by 1338
Notify about new comments
Jump to