Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

326 - 350 by 1338
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Watching that hilarious music video reminds me of ABBA--anyone remember them?

Ok Dlane, off to the corner you go ... now!
How very dare you ask such an insubordinate question?
Do we " remember " ABBA?
Whatever next? Rolling Eyes
Young lady, I'll have you know that the right question is "How can anybody forget ABBA?"
Unreal.

Corner is That way ... Arrow
11 years ago
At leasr Cryptic will have company in the corner.
@ Diane, will that video make my eyes bleed? If so, I might have to pass, I must save my eyesto gawk at beautiful things.
11 years ago
Dlane dear, Cryptic has the corner all stocked with goodies. I heard a rumor she had the Cabana boys helping her.
11 years ago
I don't know Dlane, Cryptic has been in the corner so many times she may know all the ways to hide them.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Naaah, this can't be true. Dolby wouldn't allow her to have that much fun if she's being punished, would she? Laughing

Are you kidding?
I'm in the corner too due to recent naughty behaviour (smoking).
Let's party!!
I've set up this little something below to make the punishment all the more erm ... bearable. Wink

Reminder: The Corner is for baaaad girls Only!

11 years ago
Cincy:
I don't know Dlane, Cryptic has been in the corner so many times she may know all the ways to hide them.

The fun corner? I want to go to the corner too! Who's in charge of the corner?
And Candy too? Oh I'm there, I want corner please.
11 years ago
ANY sort of public spitting is a DEAL BREAKER!! Aaarrgghh, disgusting! For SO many reasons! Why can't these spitters just swallow their saliva like the rest of us???

Hey Dolby,
I don't see any chocolate in the bad girl corner. How can that be? Shocked
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Watching that hilarious music video reminds me of ABBA--anyone remember them? If I knew how to do it (I'm technologically challenged) I could find a video on YouTube and post it here--but since I don't know how, then I'll just toss the idea out there for anyone who might want to try. Do you want to see bad fashion sense? YOu'll never find more of it in one place than an Abba video! I always wondered if they lip-synced their way to a musical career.

The shoes! Exclamation

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_9CiNkkn4
11 years ago
The two men look like disco hobbits. Confused
Spitting Vipers Almost Women 11 years ago
Well Dlane where are you from, that you have spitting vipers in the street. Underlying endemic respiratory problems? Your profile says United States Minor Outlying Islands. Is that somewhere in Harry Potter land? It sounds mysterious.
11 years ago
I seem to remember taking a pair of shoes into school, like the ones benny is wearing (on the piano) for a raffle prize. I packaged them up nicely with a home-made leaflet extolling their virtues. I think I named them "Dr Scaffold Elevator Shoes for the Vertically Challenged". Needless to say nobody appreciated my sense of humour and they weren't put forward as a prize. Curmudgeons. Sad
11 years ago
If I ever get sent to the corner, or early to bed for that matter, I would like one of these waiting please.................
11 years ago
Dlane I read a book a month or so ago that fits this description of your town. Don't remember the name of the book. Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Smellsogood:
If I ever get sent to the corner, or early to bed for that matter, I would like one of these waiting please.................

What an elegant way to get wasted. Wink
11 years ago
Hee!

326 - 350 by 1338
Notify about new comments
Jump to