Search Forum

True Crime Youtubers

True Crime Youtubers 11 months ago

Making a separate thread for this topic,, so as not to clash with another one I made based on internet horror stories.

If you watch anyone in the true crime genre who are they?

The Casual Criminalist, Shrouded Hand, Disturban, Dire Trip, Stephanie Harlowe, Coffeehouse Crime

11 months ago
11 months ago

Explore With UsRed Tree Crime are both JCS inspired channels who take interviews from people in America where you can get videotaped interrogations with the law being that people should be able to use the freedom of information act to ensure that the people involved in both being interrogated and the interrogators are staying true to the law and this way makes it available to people like criminal behaviourists, psychologists etc to share their thoughts on different interrogations from different cases.

A UK based one i found recently through covering a couple of cases in the UK at the moment is a channel called Crime Scene 2 Court Room

I used to watch a lot of Mr Ballen but i have not watched him for a while now for some reason.

@EmberRose CoffeeHouseCrime is a good channel also! Glad you reminded me of it.

11 months ago
Mitchcraft

I used to watch a lot of Mr Ballen but i have not watched him for a while now for some reason.

I've tried watching him, but his whole do certain things to the like button just comes off as how I can say this nicely a little too try hard I guess. 

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic True Crime Youtubers
Jump to