Search Forum

Guilty Pleasure Video Games.

Guilty Pleasure Video Games. 11 months ago

I saw @EmberRose  made a topic on guilty pleasure movies and I hope you don’t mind it inspired me to make a similar topic for video games. 

For me ALL of The Lego Games 

I especially loved Lego Dimensions where you bought actual Lego pieces that were scanned and imported in to the games. It was an amazing amount of different franchises from movies to other games and TV shows all mixed in to one big Lego game. My niece loves it also. 

11 months ago

Dynasty Warriors 4-5 and Empires on PS2 probably fit the bill if I just want to turn my brain off and have fun.

11 months ago
EmberRose

Dynasty Warriors 4-5 and Empires on PS2 probably fit the bill if I just want to turn my brain off and have fun.

Yeah that’s why I like LEGO. It is made for all ages and is simple fun for all. I have a lot of them and got lots of packs for Dimensions but when they cancelled the game the last few packs became rare and can cost hundreds to get them so I will probably never be able to finish some of the levels as I don’t have the abilities of some of the characters or vehicles. 

There are some games in the franchise that can be confusing at first, even for someone my age lol. 

9 months ago

All the 80s arcade stuff like 1942, Wonderboy, Gauntlet, Operation Wolf, Terra Cresta, Slap Fight, R-type, Double Dragon etc. 

5 months ago

World Of Warcraft. Geometry Dash. League Of Legends.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Guilty Pleasure Video Games.
Jump to