Search Forum

I have been.......

126 - 150 by 2160
11 years ago
I have been Laughing at the cake and darling Dog incident!! What a character he is!
I have been...Hoping you all have a very Happy Easter, and enjoy time with your loved ones, and friends!
I have been good....since I ate the grand kids chocolates, and had to re-purchase!! Laughing
11 years ago
I have been wondering if Finn woof woof slept well last night Confused:

I have been packing for a weekend at AC. Taking several shirts. Wink
11 years ago
I have been tearing through a 20 lb. box full of beautiful things that was sent to me by a member here.

I have been unwrapping one beautiful surprise after the other.
11 years ago
I have been in awe of the generosity of members here on Parfumo.

Dig darling enjoy unwrapping every one. Good things happen to good people. I am so happy for you. Thank you so much for sharing your happy day!
11 years ago
Cincy:
I have been a very bad dog... Woof Woof says Finn.

I have been eating coconut cake.... Woof Woof...so good.

It's unfortunate what happened, but this post is mighty cute.

I have been...making a grocery list. Will probably go to the store soon.
11 years ago
I have been tied up IRL and missed a lot of great threads over here! Embarassed

I've been trying out my new oven these few days, baking like crazy. I love baking and that's why I'll probably never be skinny (not that I really terribly want to)
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
DiginDirt:

I have been wondering: how does DiginDirt keep track of her fragrances; do you have a system? Any advice is welcome!

I have been keeping samples in bullet boxes top drawer of a storage bin. Carded samples are kept in top drawer too. I have a tin box (Johnny Walker Red) in this top drawer that holds vintage minis. Large decants are in a jewelry bag that hangs in the wardrobe2nd drawer holds A thru E, I think then 3 rd drawer has f thru m, I think then 4 th drawer has n thru z by the name of fragrance not the house.

All bottles without boxes are in a closed wardrobe bottom two shelves. Backup bottles are kept on the bottom shelf.

Minis are in a smaller jewelry bag that hangs in the wardrobe.

If I find a love by way of sample or mini, I gift it after I find a big bottle for myself.

I have been slow getting my packages out, I'll get around to it eventually.
11 years ago
I have been sympathizing with D over the cake incident.

11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 06:59; edited 2 times in total
11 years ago
I have been laughing about Finn - he will do it again next year.

I have been spending less and less time over at ... you know where.

I have been watching more Netflix movies, mostly in French.

I ... I ... am ... trying ... to start a next topic that catches fire.
11 years ago
There is seldom a dull moment when you live with a dog. One of mine led me on a merry chase this morning because he didn't want to go to the groomer. He would not come out from under the bed, so we had to take off the box spring and mattress in order to pull him out.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
He would not come out from under the bed, so we had to take off the box spring and mattress in order to pull him out.

Good Dog!
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 06:59; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Cryptic:
He would not come out from under the bed, so we had to take off the box spring and mattress in order to pull him out.

Good Dog!

No, not a good dog, but certainly a smart one. He has figured out that when his harness is taken off it either means a bath or a trip to the groomer, both of which he loathes.

I have been paying bills. Fun.

Edited to add: He bit the groomer twice. Definitely not a good dog. Embarassed
11 years ago
Cryptic:
He bit the groomer twice. Definitely not a good dog. Embarassed

Smart Dog indeed
11 years ago
I have been laughing out loud at "take off the box spring and mattress."
11 years ago
I have been trying to catch up on mailing my packages out.
11 years ago
I have been laughing out loud at "take off the box spring and mattress.:17aa10aa8c]

Yep. The bed frame is too low to the ground to crawl underneath so there really is no other way. The devil dog knows exactly where to hide. Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Cryptic:
I have been sympathizing with D over the cake incident.

I've been remembering Thor, the most challenging dog I've ever had. Thor would have fit in any of the these pictures and anecdotes. He was a big, blonde, golden retriever with, of all things an OLFACTORY DEFICIT! So rather than smell things he just ate them. He was the canine equivalent of his Norse god namesake.
11 years ago
Cryptic,
Under the bed is a literal no man's land and boy do the beasties know it!
Laughing
11 years ago
I have been to the cinema to see Trance. Very enjoyable.
126 - 150 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to