Search Forum

Where to buy and sell rare fragrance

Where to buy and sell rare fragrance 10 months ago

Hi!

I hope this is ok to post and not violating any community guidelines. 

Honestly would like to know where I can sell my limited edition fragrance as I have never sold one before.

Any suggestions? this will truly help! Thank you!!

10 months ago 1

Check out the rules here about buying, selling, trading fragrances with other Parfumo members.  As a new member, you'll have to wait a while.  You can sell them on Ebay or Etsy now.  Hope this helps!

10 months ago 1

Give Mercari a shot. It's a good selling site and that's what I use

10 months ago 1

You can try and sell on facebook perfume groups.

10 months ago 1
Jessica02

Hi!

Honestly would like to know where I can sell my limited edition fragrance as I have never sold one before.

Hey! To offer in the Souk, you have to be a Parfumo community member (which you already are), and an active one. Then, if both criteria are met, the Souk will be automatically activated and you'll be able to take it from there. Does this help?

10 months ago
Salahharake
Jessica02

Hi!

Hey! To offer in the Souk, you have to be a Parfumo community member (which you already are), and an active one. Then, if both criteria are met, the Souk will be automatically activated and you'll be able to take it from there. Does this help?

This is all very helpful! Amazing thank you! Will try to be more active and enter the Souk! Smile

Thanks everyone!

10 months ago

Always a pleasure:) 

10 months ago
Salahharake

Always a pleasure:) 

Do you know at all how long it usually takes to be accepted for the Souk? Thanks!

10 months ago
124D

You can try and sell on facebook perfume groups.

Great advice thank you! What facebook groups are you in that you would recommend? I couldn't find any good ones, but probably didn't look for the right ones! Thanks heaps,

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Where to buy and sell rare fragrance
Jump to