Search Forum

Fragrances with no information

Fragrances with no information 9 months ago

Please help if anyone can. I have a few fragrances that for the life of me I cannot find out ANYTHING about them. Maybe they're so unimportant but who knows. The fragrances are L'Tabak Cologne, and Vintage JMF cologne by Stanhome inc. They are quite old but still smell fabulous.

9 months ago
😏
7 months ago
ChicoRoch1

Please help if anyone can. I have a few fragrances that for the life of me I cannot find out ANYTHING about them. Maybe they're so unimportant but who knows. The fragrances are L'Tabak Cologne, and Vintage JMF cologne by Stanhome inc. They are quite old but still smell fabulous.

Hey there! 

I too have JMF Cologne by Stanley Home Products. My understanding is that Stanley Home Products was purchased by Fuller Brush Company some time ago. JMF is no longer made. I like the fragrance a lot, classic "barber shop" fougère type fragrance. Definitely has lavender, coumarin/vanilla, and oak moss notes to my nose, but also has a spicy note; I get some cumin for sure...an acceptable amount, as I'm not a big fan of cumin heavy fragrances. I have not worn it in a while but my recollection is it was not very long-lasting (a couple/three hours), but smells nice while it sticks around. 

https://stanley.mens-cologne.o...

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Fragrances with no information
Jump to