Search Forum

I have been.......

301 - 325 by 2160
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have been ironing and to ease the pain have been watching the old 1980 movie Airport on TV as I work. I'd forgotten just how funny this slapstick classic really was!

I need to watch that again! All I can remember is a bunch of nuns and a blow up doll. Laughing
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Digindirt:
I have been trying to get makeup application tips. It's discouraging. So many steps, so much work.

Makeup is supposed to be fun and games. If it is a hassle, don't bother. I've seen your photo and you're fierce without it. Very Happy

I have been filling in the escape trench that Charlie Brown was digging under the fence. Good thing I spotted it before he got loose.

Oh that little digger, yes, thank god you noticed it! My parents once had to put cement under the fence to thwart a persistent digging pooch. The rascals!

And I agree 100% about makeup. All women, young, old, and in between, look best in subtle, minimal makeup. Just enough to soften your flaws and enhance your beauty a little.

Some of the gals at the beauty supplies store where I shop look like drag queens, they're so overly made up. It's a pity because underneath they are pretty! One the other day reminded me of Raggedy Ann, with her cheeks bright pink and her eyelashes curled at a 45 degree angle. I could hardly look at her! Laughing
11 years ago
Excuse me!! I have been..thinking..I am quite modern!! I apply my make-up in exactly 6 and half minutes!! But, that depends on the bloody mascara I have. I love the ones that don't stick together...if you have only 7 eye lashes, on each eye....you have to be careful! Laughing And, please...don't delve into the subject of eyebrows.... ShockedLaughing Don't want to scare you!)
11 years ago
I have been missing on the forum, I do check in now and then to keep up with everything. I cleaned my balcony yesterday the Cabana Boys cleaned the outdoor rug, wiped down the outdoor furniture and threw away plants, repotted plants and fertilized them. Washed the outdoor cushions in the washing machine, they turned out real nice. I let them air dry on the balcony, of course the CB for throwing them like frisbees. I am going to buy succulents for the balcony planters, was watering them twice a day last summer, this should help with the watering. The Cabana Boys did help a lot and served Malibu Breeze drinks ummmmmmmmm they were so good. They was fighting over new speedo's, Shocked I told them they could not wear them here. I sent them to visit with Dlane she needs help with Finn. Wink

I have been waiting for the rain, it is close I can smell it in the air. My nose is much better with the elements then fragrances. Sad
11 years ago
11 years ago
I have been harassed by my cat all morning. He's done nothing but bellow and carry on while I'm trying to research and write a paper. I love him to pieces but I could also strangle him. I'm going for a wallk now so I can think and to get away from him.
Last edited by Seatonica on 15.04.2013, 00:04; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
I have been wondering how people wear makeup all day without touching their face. I found that I rub my eyes, blow my nose, stop to smell flowers, and eat way too much. By the time I got home there was no makeup left on my face.

I wore green eyeshadow, black liner, mascara and some burgundyish lip gloss color. I came home bald faced! Hahaha
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 07:02; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
I have been watching, scolding, eye balling Rolling Eyes and telling my husband how to put this shelf up. RazzThree easy steps.
So they say!

This is a photo ledge shelf from Tuesday Morning. Holds up to 20 pounds. Price 19.99 24x4X31 inches. Came in three colors, white, black and coffee bean. As I have said before my bathroom has no windows, so light isn't a problem.

When I saw the shelf last week I thought of my mini perfumes, but they didn't work at all on this shelf. They are hidden because of the ledge. So a tall narrow width bottle work great. here is a picture after displaying a few things. I will play around with it today because I am not so pleased with my decorating.
My daughter said they were selling out fast, so if you have a need for one .......run to your nearest Tuesday Morning or better yet call first.

Burnes Photo Ledge.

I will be back in a sec with a picture of mine.

www.parfumo.com/Users/Cincy/Picture/23107
11 years ago
*Gasp* Cincy, that's gorgeous! Wow! ShockedVery Happy
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have been admiring Cincy's wall arrangement; very nice!

Me too! Beautiful!!
11 years ago
I have been busy....But, not too busy to admire those SUPER shelves!! Cincy!! You have really GOOD TASTE! Love them!! Smile
11 years ago
I have been watching Netflix movies - conspiracy theories 9/11 - after that nothing is ever the same.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
*Gasp* Cincy, that's gorgeous! Wow! ShockedVery Happy

Agree! Great pic Cincy
I have been munching on roasted and salted sunflower seeds.
Love splitting the shell open with my teeth.
Nearly impossible to find them whole here, so, delighted to have discovered a stash in my corner shop out of all places.
11 years ago
Dalmajen:
...if you have only 7 eye lashes, on each eye...

I have been thinking that Dalmajen is exaggerating just a tiny bit here perhaps. Laughing
11 years ago
Seatonica:
I have been harassed by my cat all morning. He's done nothing but bellow and carry on while I'm trying to research and write a paper. I love him to pieces but I could also strangle him. I'm going for a wallk now so I can think and to get away from him.

My oldest cat's been doing the same thing to me lately!

I've attended to all his needs and wants, then he goes upstairs to take a nap, gets settled on the bed, and starts yelling. I go up and pet him, talk to him a bit, and he shuts up. I don't think he's in pain. I'm really perplexed by this change in his behavior. Maybe it's time for a trip to the vet.
301 - 325 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to