Search Forum

Is it worth buying them?

Is it worth buying them? 7 months ago

I have perris montecarlo Tubereuse Absolute,and i would buy the extrait, and i have cocain by  franck boclet and i want buy addiction that from reviews is similar.

For you are useless or sensible purchases?

7 months ago

An opinion please?

7 months ago 2

I don’t think you will get an answer because looking at Tuberose Absolute, there are only 50 people who have rated it and fewer people with it in their collection on their profiles. I do have a sample of it, but I don’t own the others you’re talking about to be able to give you advice. 

So it’s probably not that people are ignoring you, but rather they just can’t help you because they don’t own all the fragrances you are asking about to give you an answer.

Some of the people that do own it also maybe never come in the forums or just stick to the Dutch side of the website.

It may be worth looking at the list of people who own TuberoseAbsolute since there are not many and see if any of them are listed as owning the fragrance you are asking about and directly message them if you are lucky enough to find someone that does own both.

The other and probably the best option is to try to find a sample of the fragrance you are unsure about, that way you know for sure if you want it or not without buying a whole bottle with the possibility of being disappointed.

I may be wrong and someone will answer, but that’s just what I see at the moment.  I hope you get an answer though, and you like it if you buy it.

7 months ago

Thanks 

7 months ago
Mitchcraft

I don’t think you will get an answer because looking at Tuberose Absolute, there are only 50 people who have rated it and fewer people with it in their collection on their profiles. I do have a sample of it, but I don’t own the others you’re talking about to be able to give you advice. 

So it’s probably not that people are ignoring you, but rather they just can’t help you because they don’t own all the fragrances you are asking about to give you an answer.

Some of the people that do own it also maybe never come in the forums or just stick to the Dutch side of the website.

It may be worth looking at the list of people who own TuberoseAbsolute since there are not many and see if any of them are listed as owning the fragrance you are asking about and directly message them if you are lucky enough to find someone that does own both.

The other and probably the best option is to try to find a sample of the fragrance you are unsure about, that way you know for sure if you want it or not without buying a whole bottle with the possibility of being disappointed.

I may be wrong and someone will answer, but that’s just what I see at the moment.  I hope you get an answer though, and you like it if you buy it.

Where could i see who have these parfums?

7 months ago 1
Lovetribe78
Mitchcraft

Where could i see who have these parfums?

Go to the page of the perfume and if you are on an iPhone you will need to flip it so it is horizontal instead of vertical to see the list at the right hand side of the page. If you are on a PC you should just see it on the right hand side of the screen.  Here is a screenshot from my phone. See on the right it says “in collections” , that’s who owns it.  Not everyone adds perfume to their collection but I imagine most do. 

You may be better looking at the people who have rated it as there are more people who have rated it than people who have it in their collections. It could be they used it up and don’t have another bottle or they sampled it only but there are roughly 50 people in the list of who have tested it compared to those who are listed as owning it. Look at the 2nd screenshot you will see the list I mean. 

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Is it worth buying them?
Jump to