Search Forum

First guy crush and your first girl crush? (Movies)

First guy crush and your first girl crush? (Movies) 11 months ago

Been sitting on this topic for while, but when you where younger and something awakened in you and you found yourself fancying either a guy or girl or maybe even both from a movie you watched who where they?

My first girl crush was Natalie Portman when I watched The Phantom Menace, (yes I'm really showing my age here) and my first guy crush was Noah Hathaway when I watched The NeverEnding story.

Who where yours?

10 months ago

I never had a girl crush but I did think certain actresses were beautiful. Actually, too many to mention here. Audrey Hepburn is one and Gene Tierney is another. I'm showing my age here too. My first actor crush was Al Pacino when I saw him in the Godfather.

6 months ago

My first crush was Jean-Claude Van Damme in Street Fighter🥰

6 months ago

My very first one was Mark Paul Gossellaar a.k.a Zack Morris in the famous teen series "Saved by the Bell". It was famous teen series in Greece back them in the '90's an i am affraid i am showing my age.. 😚My God what i was thinking ?. 🤣 

6 months ago

Such a lovely topic! I'm bisexual plus I've always been a huge fan of fiction and movies so I have had lots of both guy & girl actor crushes of course. I think that among the very first ones must have been Stellan Skarsgård in Deep Blue Sea and Nicole Kidman in Eyes Wide Shut (and still love both!!). And yes, I indeed watched such movies already as a kid, probably my parents didn't know about it though 🙈

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic First guy crush and your first girl crush? (Movies)
Jump to