Search Forum

What video games are you playing right now?

What video games are you playing right now? 6 months ago 1

Just curious what games our gamers here on the English side of Parfumo are playing just now. This is a good way of maybe finding some hidden gems or possibly finding some games people are playing both at the same time and could play together if it has co-op. 

I have been playing Mortal Kombat 1 2023 release not the original MK1 from the 90s 

I will never understand this thing where they have 2 games with the same name like Modern Warfare has two games of the same title. Great for confusing people when they ask if there are any games you would like for your birthday and they buy the older version 😆

Anyway I have been enjoying MK1 and looking forward to the character release of Omni man from Invincible who will be playable later today. I must get some sleep so I can learn his moves through and remember them properly . I have been up most of the night unable to sleep. 

So what are you playing?

6 months ago 1
Mitchcraft

Just curious what games our gamers here on the English side of Parfumo are playing just now. This is a good way of maybe finding some hidden gems or possibly finding some games people are playing both at the same time and could play together if it has co-op. 

I have been playing Mortal Kombat 1 2023 release not the original MK1 from the 90s 

I will never understand this thing where they have 2 games with the same name like Modern Warfare has two games of the same title. Great for confusing people when they ask if there are any games you would like for your birthday and they buy the older version 😆

Anyway I have been enjoying MK1 and looking forward to the character release of Omni man from Invincible who will be playable later today. I must get some sleep so I can learn his moves through and remember them properly . I have been up most of the night unable to sleep. 

So what are you playing?

For the last few months I was binging Yakuza series and just when I finished Ishin (2023 remaster) Like a dragon: Gaiden came out and to say I'm hooked it's to say nothing. I am a huge fangirl of the series and got right into it. Can't wait for Like a dragon: Infinite wealth that should be coming next year!

6 months ago 1
Ferdynandamf
Mitchcraft

Just curious what games our gamers here on the English side of Parfumo are playing just now. This is a good way of maybe finding some hidden we gems or possibly finding some games people are playing both at the same time and could play together if it has co-op. 

So what are you playing?

For the last few months I was binging Yakuza series and just when I finished Ishin (2023 remaster) Like a dragon: Gaiden came out and to say I'm hooked it's to say nothing. I am a huge fangirl of the series and got right into it. Can't wait for Like a dragon: Infinite wealth that should be coming next year!

I actually have not played any of the Yakuza games yet. I don’t know why tbh as I have access to them on Xbox game pass and PSN Extra I believe. I will have to give them a go some time as I have heard good things about them. 

6 months ago 1
Mitchcraft
Ferdynandamf
Mitchcraft

Just curious what games our gamers here on the English side of Parfumo are playing just now. This is a good way of maybe finding some hidden we gems or possibly finding some games people are playing both at the same time and could play together if it has co-op. 

So what are you playing?

I actually have not played any of the Yakuza games yet. I don’t know why tbh as I have access to them on Xbox game pass and PSN Extra I believe. I will have to give them a go some time as I have heard good things about them. 

Please do, I was on the fence for way too long. The writing and characters is what makes them special to me.

6 months ago
Ferdynandamf
Mitchcraft
Ferdynandamf
Mitchcraft

So what are you playing?

Please do, I was on the fence for way too long. The writing and characters is what makes them special to me.

I will definitely check it out then, thanks. 

6 months ago

@Ferdynandamf

I have the option to download so many on the Game Pass. Which would you say is a good starting point without having to go too far back when the graphics are maybe not so great?

One of the modern games with the best game play if possible, but if you say i really need to start somewhere earlier, i will try it.

I will add a photo. I have access to all that have the game pass icon on them.

6 months ago 2
Mitchcraft

@Ferdynandamf

I have the option to download so many on the Game Pass. Which would you say is a good starting point without having to go too far back when the graphics are maybe not so great?

One of the modern games with the best game play if possible, but if you say i really need to start somewhere earlier, i will try it.

Oh, that's a no brainer for me - Yakuza 0. Chronologically plotwise it's the first, released worldwide in 2017 and I would say it still looks good. I would definetly recommend this one if you like beat em ups.

6 months ago 1
Ferdynandamf
Mitchcraft

@Ferdynandamf

Oh, that's a no brainer for me - Yakuza 0. Chronologically plotwise it's the first, released worldwide in 2017 and I would say it still looks good. I would definetly recommend this one if you like beat em ups.

Thanks I will try that one 

6 months ago 1
Ferdynandamf
Mitchcraft

@Ferdynandamf

Hey, so I am playing it now and it seems like a fun game with an intriguing story. 

6 months ago 1
Mitchcraft
Ferdynandamf
Mitchcraft

@Ferdynandamf

Hey, so I am playing it now and it seems like a fun game with an intriguing story. 

Hey! Because it is! Nice to hear you are enjoying it. 

5 months ago

finished the Super Mario RPG remake on Saturday but I'm likely gonna replay that very soon lol
the only other thing I'm playing right now is Old School RuneScape...

5 months ago 1

Last edited by MOPzerocool on 12.02.2024, 00:15; edited 1 time in total
5 months ago

League Of Legends. Made it to Platinum 3 as adc and tbf it scratches the itch of playing wow (avoiding at all costs because time consuming)

5 months ago

Downloaded Dead Space Remaster for Series X and started this morning.

Now charging my PS5 controller for this free God Of War Ragnarök Valhalla update tomorrow.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic What video games are you playing right now?
Jump to