Search Forum

I have been.......

526 - 550 by 2160
11 years ago
D, you're correct. It looks like you're in Hardiness Zone 6b and I'm in 7b down in the banana belt.

www.ecology.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/PA- plant-map-3000.jpg

Cincy, your garden is dainty and beautiful, and I'd eat your cake in a heartbeat.

Dig, I bet you rocked the pink Hermes, and I'm glad you had a wonderful time. I know how hard you work and you deserve it.
11 years ago
I have been trying to catch up with all your news! Sounds like you are all busy, and having a good time! Love the new garden lay out Cincy! What a Fab home tour Di...I would have loved that! I also loved the lovely receipe for the drinky poo! Will try it this summer!! Very Happy
11 years ago
I have been thinking of what to wear and which perfume to put to go to the Shareholders Meeting of International Flavors & Fragrances tomorrow. Each year this is a highlight and I would not miss it.

Here is an article about IFF:

www.theperfumemagazine.com/DECEMBER29ISSUE2011 /Journey-to-the-Heart-of-Fragrance-by-Neil-Ste inberg.html

www.iff.com/company/iff-history.aspx

11 years ago
I have been enjoying a wonderful week with my family at my house. They leave tomorrow...it's gonna be awfully quiet there.
11 years ago
I have been thinking of my UPS man today. Yes, he is bringing me a small wall shelf for my minis. I will link to a picture when it arrives.

Gmmcnair glad to hear you had a nice time with your family. Hope Fergie is doing better. Kissie poo for Fergie.
11 years ago
Pipette:
I have been thinking of what to wear and which perfume to put to go to the Shareholders Meeting of International Flavors & Fragrances tomorrow. Each year this is a highlight and I would not miss it.

Here is an article about IFF:

www.theperfumemagazine.com/DECEMBER29ISSUE2011 /Journey-to-the-Heart-of-Fragrance-by-Neil-Ste inberg.html

www.iff.com/company/iff-history.aspx

I think some Tauer would be appropriate for the occasion.
11 years ago
I have been shopping and bought a new blouse...a nice one that hides my spare tire Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
I have been perfume-free today, since I just dyed my hair with henna and it's quite a scent by itself. I know some people hate the smell of it, but I just adore it, so earthy and grassy, yummm!

Speaking of henna - I've been making my longterm dream come true. I got all the supplies I need and am about to start doing Mehndi not on paper but on actual people, starting with myself.

Pictured is not my work, but just look how pretty it is!

11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 07:05; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
I was looking at those tunic things as well, Wichapi!! But, at least we will be modern! Wink
11 years ago
I have been coming to terms with my decision to do a no buy. It's bittersweet.
11 years ago
Digindirt:
I have been coming to terms with my decision to do a no buy. It's bittersweet.

I know the feeling Dig.

I have been sorting through my non favorites and giving them to my daughter. At my age it makes no sense to me to keep buying. With that being said Smile I will still buy vintage.

I have been reorganizing my cabinet and shelves and trays that I have them displayed on. They look so pretty. They were a cluttered MESS! I can't stand clutter. Twisted Evil

Now to tell you my latest haul that I think I may have from an estate sale.

All vintage.....

Joy
Diorama unopened and sealed.
Halston unopened and sealed.
Carolina Herrera and sealed.

and 3 or 4 more unopened, that I will probably give to my daughter.
11 years ago
Thanks Dlane.

I forgot a couple of perfumes that I am getting.
All Vintage.....

Joy
Carolina Herrera unopened and sealed.
Cabochard Gres 1/4 oz. unopened and sealed.
Chanel 22 opened.

Last edited by Cincy on 02.05.2013, 16:28; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Cincy:
Tanks Dlane.

I forgot a couple of perfumes that I am getting.
All Vintage.....

Joy
Carolina Herrera and sealed.
Cabochard Gres 1/4 oz. unopened and sealed.
Chanel 22 opened.

Can I be your perfume daughter? Very Happy
11 years ago
We shall see Hayven, you have to be a very good girl. Razz
11 years ago
I have been wondering if anyone noticed my latest catch on my photo page.
11 years ago
Oh My ...Dig you could not have done any better. Was that your no buy or your last no buy? Razz

If I had them I would stay up all night looking at them, they are beautiful. I am so happy for you. I am sending (((((hugs)))))
11 years ago
Cincy:
Oh My ...Dig you could not have done any better. Was that your no buy or your last no buy? Razz

If I had them I would stay up all night looking at them, they are beautiful. I am so happy for you. I am sending (((((hugs)))))

The VDN extrait was my last no buy. Couldnt pass up sealed!
The outside photos came in a swap today.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Laughing
Oops, if I don't stay "on topic" some may consider me a troll..so:

I have been making Indian chicken kebabs for dinner tonight. I love spicy food.

Laughing I cannot see anyone considering you a troll, and your chicken kebabs sound wonderful...I love Indian food.

Back to topic. Embarassed

I have been having a blast with streaming television. I ditched my cable 5 years ago and have been solely dependent on "off the air" stations and DVDs. I bought a Roku to try it out. I love that thing so much, I bought one for my mother and grandmother, who loved mine.
526 - 550 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to