Search Forum

Lavender centered perfume? Soliflore preferably

Lavender centered perfume? Soliflore preferably 4 months ago

Hello all!

I’m reminiscing about the lavender perfumes from the early 90s, and I’d love to find such a fragrance today. But I feel that the majority of the lavender soliflores I have tried recently are too artificial.

Anybody who can recommend something as lavender-y as a 90s Yardley English Lavender bottle?? I just bought a vintage bottle of Pur Désir de LavandePur Désir de Lavande and I am hoping that it can bring me that feeling of being in a lavender field on a hot summer’s day lol.

Would very much appreciate it!

4 months ago 1

Do you know Pour Un Homme de Caron (1934) (Eau de Toilette)Pour Un Homme de Caron (1934) Eau de Toilette? It's an old classic that is still popular today. Although it is a men's fragrance, I think it can also be worn by women. You should definitely try it if you like lavender and don't know it yet.

4 months ago 1
Hapax

Do you know Pour Un Homme de Caron (1934) (Eau de Toilette)Pour Un Homme de Caron (1934) Eau de Toilette? It's an old classic that is still popular today. Although it is a men's fragrance, I think it can also be worn by women. You should definitely try it if you like lavender and don't know it yet.

I’ve never tried that one! Thank you for your suggestion. Smile

4 months ago
4 months ago
4 months ago
4 months ago 1
Lempi

Olfactive Facet 401 - Lavender & JuniperOlfactive Facet 401 - Lavender & Juniper

Thanks! I’ll check it out!

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Lavender centered perfume? Soliflore preferably
Jump to