Search Forum

Nail Polishes, Nail Art, Nail Care...

Nail Polishes, Nail Art, Nail Care... 9 months ago 2

Any other nail polish enthusiasts here? Please share your passion with us! Do you love salon made nails? Or do you do your own nails? Which nail polishes you love and are you interested in nail art? Which nail polish are you wearing today? Or do you have any great nail care tips? Let's discuss all things nails! πŸ€©πŸ’…

For me personally nails and creating nail art is one of my dearest hobbies. The most mindblowing nail care tips I have read from this great blog which I definitely recommend reading through.

For a few years now I have also created nail art inspired by perfume bottles. I just published a blog article about it here at Parfumo in case anyone's interested.

So what about you? Are nail polishes hot or not? The greatest accessory ever or couldn't care less? πŸ˜„

9 months ago

I love getting nail extensions! I also did my own nails briefly during covid which were very fun but also extremely ugly haha. Definitely there is a reason why I pay professionals to do it.

not sure how to directly link to the actual images, but I have IG story highlights of my nails here (recent) and here (older)

they are definitely my favorite accessory that absolutely no one else cares about lmao

9 months ago

Oh! Just looked at the blog you posted, love the pictures of your nails + collection!

9 months ago

@Hammudas Hey wow sounds awesome! I've never had nail extensions myself yet but they look very beautiful. I did have an UV gel polish made by a professional once some years ago but I wasn't too happy about the result (probably I'm just a hopeless nail perfectionist and done my own nails too many years πŸ™ˆ) so I have just sticked on normal polishes on my natural nails. πŸ˜… Unfortunately I don't have an Instagram account so I couldn't open your links... πŸ˜” I'm a newbie here so I haven't tried attaching any pics on posts yet but I saw there's a "photo" button below one's own posts, does that work? But yeah, I have spotted the same thing, personally my favourite accessory but so few other people even notice so I basically do my nails just to please myself, I feel naked without nail polish. πŸ˜„ And I'm super happy to hear that you enjoyed my blog post, tons of thanks for your compliments! πŸ€—πŸ₯°

9 months ago 1

@Lempi oh duh let me try to add to this comment

first are natural with hand painted design, second are extensions! Been doing this off and on for maybe five years now, I love it

9 months ago
Hammudas

@Lempi oh duh let me try to add to this comment

first are natural with hand painted design, second are extensions! Been doing this off and on for maybe five years now, I love it

Wow!! Absolutely gorgeous nails, I adore them! πŸ˜πŸ’…

4 months ago

Okay so I promised to let @Gourmandgrl know when I'm celebrating my 100th perfume bottle inspired nails and that's today! πŸ₯³πŸ’…πŸŽ‰ All 100 nail designs can be found from my Pinterest. So today's scent of the day Timeless (Eau de Toilette)Timeless Eau de Toilette and nails of the day (click to enlarge) πŸ‘‡

3 months ago 1

@Lempi I'm so sorry I'm behind on responding to this! I thought I'd responded already πŸ™ˆ

Ahhhhhh congratulations on reaching your 100th perfume bottle-inspired nails!! What an amazing accomplishment πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰I love the white marble of that perfume bottle, and how it feels very wintery in matching up with your snowflake, winter-themed nails! You are so talented and creative 😍 it was also so fun for me to scroll through your Pinterest board with more of your unique perfume-inspired nail sets! I especially love your Violet & Amber AbsoluViolet & Amber Absolu look - the purple + goldenrod are an especially stunning combination, and your design is gorgeous!! πŸ’œ 🧑

3 months ago

@Gourmandgrl It's ok sweetheart, I've been very busy myself too. πŸ€— I am sooooo happy you enjoyed my nails, dear friend, so honoured to hear such beautiful compliments, thanks from the bottom of my heart!! πŸ˜πŸ™

23 days ago 1

I love how creative you get with your nail art inspired by perfume bottlesβ€”that's such a unique idea! I'm sure many of us here would be interested in checking out your blog article.

20 days ago

Oh wow, welcome to Parfumo @Glazmogon and thank you so much for your beautiful words, I'm flattered! πŸ₯°πŸ™

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Nail Polishes, Nail Art, Nail Care...
Jump to