Search Forum

What are you listening to right now ?

126 - 150 by 1016
11 years ago
Apicius:
Yesterday, I had a very boring and monotonous task at my job: manually correction of some table entries.

Thanks to my IPod I spent the whole afternoon listening intensly to Richard Wagner's Siegfried while those table entries were done more or less semi-conscious. Smile

From the sublime to the ridiculous:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=an6A-Wu6-B4

I know, but it's catchy. Laughing
11 years ago
Apicius:
Yesterday, I had a very boring and monotonous task at my job: manually correction of some table entries.

Thanks to my IPod I spent the whole afternoon listening intensly to Richard Wagner's Siegfried while those table entries were done more or less semi-conscious. Smile

That seems to have been a Monday-thing; had to sort out some documentation of customising functionalities. Rolling Eyes
That's what one gets for mastering a halfway decent English.
Anyway, I turned to Say's Istanbul Symphony, triggered by the current press on him.
11 years ago
11 years ago
11 years ago
11 years ago
Right now: youtu.be/0rEVwwB3Iw0

Ted Neeley - Gethsemane

after: youtu.be/XdAZxeIHqJ0

Inva Mula - Il Dolce Suono [Lucia di Lammermoor by Gaetano Donizetti]

11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Oh dear God, I just listened to the clips presented above and I am too embarassed to say what I am listening to right now! But I am thrilled beyond words that we have such members as you folks here at Parfumo.....you open new worlds to me and all the other members. I love the international connections being fostered here.

OK, I'll admit I'm listening to Chopin's Nocturnes. I never tire of Chopin.

Ha! Take a gander at the stuff I post and you'll realize that Chopin is nothing to be bashful about. I look at music the same way I do books and perfume: I can't get enough of it and I'm interested in all of it, low, high and everything in between.

This shouldn't make anyone cringe. Laughing

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEtsnSWgcZ8
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I don't keep up with contemporary music for the most part, and I know I am missing quite a bit.

Let me fill you in on some of the newer stuff going on .. Wink
Debussy on X: youtu.be/So0b4LMN9Ls
11 years ago
11 years ago
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
A Cd, "If You Love Me", Cecilia Bartoli.
The human voice is the most divine of all instruments.

+1
11 years ago
Earlier tonight, I listened to my little mini me play his "Back in Black" by ACDC solo on his guitar, I am not You Tube literate so I have no idea how to paste the link.
11 years ago
11 years ago
11 years ago
Mariah Carey's new song over and over again.
I'm hooked Very Happy

#Beautiful
11 years ago
11 years ago
Franfan20:
Mariah Carey's new song over and over again.
I'm hooked Very Happy

#Beautiful

I searched the interwebs for the song but only found a 20 second clip. Post the video please, ya big tease. Wink
11 years ago
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Franfan20:
Mariah Carey's new songl

I searched the interwebs for the song but only found a 20 second clip. Post the video please, ya big tease. Wink

vbox7.com/play:m4380f2052

actually is no video, only audio and not very good,,,

here is the same

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV9Ojm3YKNs
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 07:15; edited 1 time in total
126 - 150 by 1016
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic What are you listening to right now ?
Jump to