Search Forum

I have been.......

676 - 700 by 2160
11 years ago
Cincy:
Poor guy will be jumped as soon as he gets out the truck.

Ding Dong!

Last edited by Cryptic on 15.05.2013, 10:29; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Bawahahahahahaha! I have been waiting. Maybe I should send my husband to the store. Wink
11 years ago
I have been wanting all my Parfumo friends to see what is in the box..... lets go look.

www.parfumo.com/Users/Cincy/Picture/24380

keep clicking on next photo till you get to snake picture.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Where are the close-up pics of the Fed Ex man??

Just kidding! You've made another incredible haul--the scarves and beautiful Florentine tray, wow, you must have a wonderful shopper in Cincinnati. Beautiful assortment. Does you husband get to wear the Royal Lyme?

It is sealed with parafin or what ever. Same guy that Cryptic sent to me. Razz
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 07:07; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Cincy:
I have been wanting all my Parfumo friends to see what is in the box..... lets go look.

I HAD been feeling back to normal until I looked at those photos. My heart can't take it, I need an Aspirin. Somebody call 911, I NEED that box. I'm having withdrawals and I'm shaking like a leaf on a tree. I need a drink, a stiff drink with no ice and I need a sedative. Cripes, I think I'll quit my job and run away to the Antiques store where I can monitor donations. I'm needy, very needy, I need a shot of Royal Lyme!!!
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Cincy:

I HAD been feeling back to normal until I looked at those photos. My heart can't take it, I need an Aspirin. Somebody call 911, I NEED that box. I'm having withdrawals and I'm shaking like a leaf on a tree. I need a drink, a stiff drink with no ice and I need a sedative. Cripes, I think I'll quit my job and run away to the Antiques store where I can monitor donations. I'm needy, very needy, I need a shot of Royal Lyme!!!

Bahwahahahahaha! Now you know how we feel when we go through your finds sweetie Dig. Razz
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I think you're going through sugar withdrawal, DiginDirt!

Laughing

I have been thinking that sugar withdrawal is an excuse. Perfume no-buy is the real reason behind my detoxification symptoms.
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Cincy:

What a wonderful collection!! I have the exact bottle of joy...still has some in it, but can't open it now, its stuck firmly) my husband bought it for me in 1972). I loved Diorama, has that years ago! And the scarves are super!! Hope you enjoy each and every one!! Would love to try that royal lyme..it sounds fabulous!! Cool
11 years ago
Thanks to all for commenting on my last and final buy. Well, unless I see something that I have to have. Shocked

I have been wanting Apple Cobbler. Yep! Gotta do it.
11 years ago
Cincy:

*sigh* Wonderful! I haven't bought much perfume in a long time. Maybe I need to go on another spree? I usually live vicariously through Dig, but she's on a dreaded No Buy.
11 years ago
I have been feeling so much better since my doc has my diabetes under control. I have been cleaning house, making soap, working in the yard...it's wonderful.

I have been on a "no buy" restriction until I build up the bank account again....that is not so wonderful....LOL.
11 years ago
Gmmcnair:
I have been feeling so much better since my doc has my diabetes under control. I have been cleaning house, making soap, working in the yard...it's wonderful.

I have been on a "no buy" restriction until I build up the bank account again....that is not so wonderful....LOL.

ditto Sad wah wahh
11 years ago
Gmmcnair:

Good for you, you can't have any of my banana pudding or the apple cobbler I will be making for tomorrow. Sorry.

Are you selling your soap, you did say it was cold process right? I am now on NO BUYING Unless it is something that is so special I can't pass it up or the perfume gods will be angry with me. Laughing
11 years ago
I have been wondering how my kittens are doing Hayven, I guess they are getting big now. Godmother Cincy would like to know all about them.
11 years ago
I have been reading Basenotes is down for New and Improved Site.
11 years ago
Cincy:
I have been reading Basenotes is down for New and Improved Site.
Yes...wellll.... Rolling EyesConfused
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have been wondering what "new and improved" really means. Technically, it tells me that they were passing off the second-rate and inferior to the public in the first place. Thus, New and Improved means they are simply bringing their offering up to par. So for this we should be grateful? Laughing

(This also applies to laundry detergent, cat litter or whatever)

I have been spraying myself liberally with my latest aquisition, a frag by Swiss Arabian. I spray myself liberally with everything I own now, when I used to "dab", especially the 70s-80s powerhouses--and I begin to wonder--am I losing my sense of smell? Am I so jaded by now that I can't really notice the scents anymore?

Hahaha! That is funny and so true. I don't have a problem with what they are doing, it is long over due don't you think? I'm sure their members are very happy.
11 years ago
Cincy....since yesterday, when I looked at your new pictures, of your new perfumes and scarves) I have been trying to remember the red white and blue silk scarf, with the gold tassel print) It is driving me crazy!! I am sure I had this scarf!! Please explain it to me, to jog my fading memory!!! Rolling Eyes thanks Dear!!
676 - 700 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to